Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.18 Carl Cox, Nic Fanciulli , Josh Wink - Electric Factory, Phily
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
A buddy of mine who manages Soundgarden Hall threw their first 21+ techno party in the back bar area this past Saturday

Is that the bar near the bathroom where the couches are ?

Old Post Feb-25-2014 19:22  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Serial Killer Click here to Send Serial Killer a Private Message Add Serial Killer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Serial Killer
Is that the bar near the bathroom where the couches are ?

Yes. They had the area set up very nice: extra seating, fire pits etc.

Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...37637796&type=1

Next up there is Stacey Pullen on 3/14
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hacien...ets-10580088329

Also Tiga at the Dolphin this Saturday.

Old Post Feb-28-2014 00:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
Yes. They had the area set up very nice: extra seating, fire pits etc.

haven't been in SG in a while... will check it out... thx

Old Post Mar-05-2014 19:05  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Serial Killer Click here to Send Serial Killer a Private Message Add Serial Killer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
says its being held at a warehouse
will it be at the loading dock?

but in all seriousness thats a nice booking

Electric Factory is an Historic Venue, my first Chemical Brothers show! bar is up top that overlooks stage. This place has had tons of great bands over the years....Really cool place right next to Ben Franklin Bridge, Industrial vibe.

Old Post Mar-07-2014 07:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Uncle ED
Electric Factory is an Historic Venue, my first Chemical Brothers show! bar is up top that overlooks stage. This place has had tons of great bands over the years....Really cool place right next to Ben Franklin Bridge, Industrial vibe.

and Tiesto...lol... actually had a really good time with my friends there

Tiesto lol

Old Post Mar-07-2014 14:48  Israel
PVDream
Senior tranceaddict

My friend's birthday, looks like I'll be coming out for this.

Old Post Mar-31-2014 16:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVDream Click here to Send PVDream a Private Message Add PVDream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

i think im going....

Old Post Apr-05-2014 21:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Can anybody explain to me why Mr. Cox is never around NYC??

Old Post Apr-05-2014 23:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic
Can anybody explain to me why Mr. Cox is never around NYC??

April 16

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?563181

Old Post Apr-05-2014 23:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

It's certainly a bit frustrating he's never here on the weekend. Before these past few shows at Output the last time he was in NYC was on a Tuesday at Cielo... make dis guy come on a Saturday! YES OH YES... pleasse

Old Post Apr-06-2014 03:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

Space NYC Opening? lol

Old Post Apr-06-2014 04:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

Phily > NYC lol

Old Post Apr-07-2014 13:42  Israel

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.18 Carl Cox, Nic Fanciulli , Josh Wink - Electric Factory, Phily
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha bangkok 1995 track 8...(Nirvana sample) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFischerSpooner - "Emerge" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread