Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.01.22 Incorrect Music presents ANTHONY ATTALLA ( Det) w/ Christina Cruise & Jon Jon
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FOOTWORK
tranceaddict

2010.01.22 Incorrect Music presents ANTHONY ATTALLA ( Det) w/ Christina Cruise & Jon Jon

Friday January 22nd

incorrect music
presents

ANTHONY ATTALLA
incorrect music - Detroit

alongside

CHRISTINA CRUISE
JON JON

Girls Free before 12 with guestlist | Guys $10 with guestlist
$100 Bottles All Night Every Friday
email guestlist@footworkbar.com for all guestlist & bottle service inquiries

Footwork Bar & Afterhours
425 Adelaide Street West, Toronto
416.913.3488 | - FOOTWORK BAR AND AFTERHOURS

Old Post Dec-09-2009 20:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for FOOTWORK Click here to Send FOOTWORK a Private Message Visit FOOTWORK's homepage! Add FOOTWORK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

Be Cool!

oooooooooooh nice

Old Post Dec-10-2009 07:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

Facebook Invite <- click

Old Post Dec-10-2009 14:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

I've yet to see AA...

Old Post Dec-10-2009 14:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Ooooh, Attalla is back in TO...

Think ill be there for this event then!

Been around a year since I last got to see him spin. Too long.

EDIT:

Ope. NM... just checked the dates and realized wont be able to come after all. Total bummer.

Last edited by Jem_hadar on Dec-11-2009 at 23:09

Old Post Dec-11-2009 23:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

haven't seen AA since Canaday Day @ Zone...

let's do this!!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-12-2009 03:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmccann87
Supreme tranceaddict

last time i saw him was in Windsor so i want to see toronto AA and footwork of all venues ...

Old Post Jan-18-2010 06:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmccann87 Click here to Send cmccann87 a Private Message Add cmccann87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BuffaloLiz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
I've yet to see AA...

THEN YOU MUST GO!!!!!!! You will not be disappointed. Not only is he an amazing dj...but such a great guy too. Super funny.

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." Dr.Suess

Old Post Jan-19-2010 14:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BuffaloLiz Click here to Send BuffaloLiz a Private Message Add BuffaloLiz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.01.22 Incorrect Music presents ANTHONY ATTALLA ( Det) w/ Christina Cruise & Jon Jon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID needed for tune from GDJB May 10/2007 [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCold Turkey II - "Sunflower" (Transa Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread