Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djSlain
[Suspended]

maybe we should make a new thread to recruit some more people???

Old Post Oct-03-2003 15:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for djSlain Click here to Send djSlain a Private Message Visit djSlain's homepage! Add djSlain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

A very good cause Swamper mate, now before I say this I am not

a) attention seeking / looking for sympathy
b) lying (I did plenty of that 2 years ago - I wish I was lying on this one!

this is 100% true, unfortunately over 2 months ago now my sister was diagnosed with cancer of the lymph glands and is currently on cheemo, luckily it was caught early enough but still, causes like this will hopefully eradicate cancer forever..... I have to be honest I blame myself at times for my sister's condition because the crap I used to say 2/3 years ago, lying about stuff just to get attention and now this comes along.... silly I know

anyway.

Old Post Nov-02-2003 13:29  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

joined a millionaire years ago

but sure. hoping to help ppl in those in need!

Old Post Nov-14-2003 06:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smokeblender
tranceaddict in training

Yah, Im gonna sign up as smokeblender (ironic isent it ? )

Old Post Nov-15-2003 04:10  Iceland
Click Here to See the Profile for smokeblender Click here to Send smokeblender a Private Message Add smokeblender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djSlain
[Suspended]

welcome to the team

Old Post Nov-17-2003 20:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for djSlain Click here to Send djSlain a Private Message Visit djSlain's homepage! Add djSlain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Transattic
tranceaddict

Rasta

Hey i recruited myself!!!!

soo ... i joined team Tranceaddict.com just for the fun of it,... i fold pretty much as long as the computer is on and got about 2341 points in so far... maybe more!

Strongbad is... Stinko Man!

Los Angeles Tranceaddict Alliance
Member No. 1337

Old Post Nov-25-2003 03:30  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Transattic Click here to Send Transattic a Private Message Visit Transattic's homepage! Add Transattic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dumba
Junior tranceaddict

i'll be ther

Old Post Dec-03-2003 18:53  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba Click here to Send Dumba a Private Message Add Dumba to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djSlain
[Suspended]

welcome to the team. hmmm, i think the system crashed today or something. UD had an error of uploading the data. o well, it's back online now

Old Post Dec-04-2003 21:52 
SuperFarStucker
1380 fp/s

I'm smokin you monkeys =P

Venus: Enter, enter here - men of all kinds and races, victims of reality!
You who have the thirst for dreams.
Venus: You, on life's bitter road, drenched in hard sunlight who have the
thirst that once more the dark marvel of dreams...

Old Post Dec-22-2003 04:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SuperFarStucker Click here to Send SuperFarStucker a Private Message Add SuperFarStucker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
extepan
Supreme tranceaddict

i have always thought these things are scams, but apparently this one is not?!

Old Post Dec-24-2003 16:59  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for extepan Click here to Send extepan a Private Message Visit extepan's homepage! Add extepan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
irishclubbing
irishclubbing.net

i think once i get home i will help you guys. its a very good idea!

Old Post Dec-31-2003 13:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for irishclubbing Click here to Send irishclubbing a Private Message Visit irishclubbing's homepage! Add irishclubbing to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Perfect_Cheezit
Machine Beat

k, i joined and installed the thing, but...

1. all it does is tally time and it doesnt appear to be doing anything at all, it wont tally total cpu time only task cpu time
2. it says its working on smallpox not cancer

not that im opposed to helping smallpox victims, im just worried that im not doing anything at all

Old Post Jan-06-2004 21:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Perfect_Cheezit Click here to Send Perfect_Cheezit a Private Message Add Perfect_Cheezit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold old tune from 94 but very nice [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAshtrax - "Digital Reason" (Ogenki Clinic Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread