Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Deckslaves - "The 47 Ronin"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cracka_DJ <>
Senior tranceaddict

<> Deckslaves - The 47 Ronin <>

standard oakenfold progressive style trance...

has a male vocal saying:

"the samurai... (something) disgraced by another man's treachery"

"the samurai..."
"the samurai..."

I there can't be too many tracks with these vocal samples, hopefully this will help

Last edited by cracka_DJ <> on Feb-25-2004 at 15:10

Old Post Feb-25-2004 00:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cracka_DJ <> Click here to Send cracka_DJ <> a Private Message Visit cracka_DJ <>'s homepage! Add cracka_DJ <> to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Genesis Evolved
LFT

EDIT, definitely not what I suggested

---

Though, the words "disgraced by another man's treachery" are from the movie Ronin, so I'm not sure

Last edited by Genesis Evolved on Feb-25-2004 at 00:38

Old Post Feb-25-2004 00:04  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Genesis Evolved Click here to Send Genesis Evolved a Private Message Add Genesis Evolved to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cracka_DJ <>
Senior tranceaddict

you're right it is the quote from ronin, here is the full lyric:

"Forty-seven Samurai who's Master was betrayed and killed by another Lord. They became Ronin - master less Samurai - disgraced by another man's treachery.

Old Post Feb-25-2004 00:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cracka_DJ <> Click here to Send cracka_DJ <> a Private Message Visit cracka_DJ <>'s homepage! Add cracka_DJ <> to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cracka_DJ <>
Senior tranceaddict

found it:

Deck Slaves - The 47 Ronin(Original Remix)

Deck Slaves - The 47 Ronin (Carbon Deep Floor Remix)

gotta be one of these, thanks for helping with the quote, I wouldn't have found it without knowing it was from ronin

Old Post Feb-25-2004 00:19  United States
Genesis Evolved
LFT

No problem, glad you found it

Old Post Feb-25-2004 00:39  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Genesis Evolved Click here to Send Genesis Evolved a Private Message Add Genesis Evolved to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Deckslaves - "The 47 Ronin"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEars Needed for Unknown Track. I created a soundclip to assist... [2005] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFractal Structure - Lost Sequence (Anima Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread