Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sufee_b
4/11/08 - Go home n00b

well... i dont believe it is the polaroid song...because this sample is in hindi...the polaroid song is in english

Old Post Jan-09-2004 20:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sufee_b Click here to Send sufee_b a Private Message Add sufee_b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

guys, I'll have a hunt for my vinyl in a minute, it has 4 mixes on it, 2 by Andy Morris, a Beaut-A-Pella and the Chris Coco Mix, the vocals clearly say "I will be there by your siiiide" and isnt hindi at all, rest assured I will get this confirmed for you guys :-) I've bookmarked it and will look for the vinyl before I go to sleep!

Old Post Jan-09-2004 22:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by Simcut
guys, I'll have a hunt for my vinyl in a minute, it has 4 mixes on it, 2 by Andy Morris, a Beaut-A-Pella and the Chris Coco Mix, the vocals clearly say "I will be there by your siiiide" and isnt hindi at all, rest assured I will get this confirmed for you guys :-) I've bookmarked it and will look for the vinyl before I go to sleep!

thanks for the effort sim

Old Post Jan-10-2004 02:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Talking

no worries mate, I'll have a check, this could even be the original...

did you know Polaroid / Poloroid was made of 2 guys and the vocalist, one of the guy being John Horrocks aka Jon Vesta, who sadly took his own life in 2001 :|

Old Post Jan-10-2004 02:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by Simcut
no worries mate, I'll have a check, this could even be the original...

did you know Polaroid / Poloroid was made of 2 guys and the vocalist, one of the guy being John Horrocks aka Jon Vesta, who sadly took his own life in 2001 :|

yeah...John Horrocks...that was a damn shame...he had sooo much talent...

Old Post Jan-10-2004 02:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

just got confirmation from a friend that it isn't any of the polaroid mixes unfortunately...

Old Post Jan-10-2004 05:11 
NicklessGuy
Coisinha Tosca da Mamãe

Yeah, i hav looked all the mixes and re-checked the Chris Coco one and its surely not them... pity
Now im dying to know what is it too

Old Post Jan-10-2004 05:39  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for NicklessGuy Click here to Send NicklessGuy a Private Message Add NicklessGuy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sufee_b
4/11/08 - Go home n00b

like i said...the sample IS in hindi... i would know because i speak hindi!

Old Post Jan-10-2004 07:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sufee_b Click here to Send sufee_b a Private Message Add sufee_b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

sufee_b...can you post what set this is from?? even if there isn't a track list for it??

Old Post Jan-10-2004 13:43 
IceX
Junior tranceaddict

Which Sasha set is this tune in, since u said Sasha tune.....

Old Post Jan-11-2004 03:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for IceX Click here to Send IceX a Private Message Add IceX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sufee_b
4/11/08 - Go home n00b

this is from Sasha at Moopark with HErnan.. i believe it is part 3.... and the song isnt ID'd on the tracklists

Old Post Jan-12-2004 03:59  Canada
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

here is the current tracklist for the moonpark set...part three looks down...do you remember the song before it?? is it the last id in the set...the one after Ian Brown Fear??

Part 2 [Sasha]

01 Boomclick - Homegrown (James Zabiela Remix)
02 Sasha - Cloud Cuckoo (Sample)
03 The Dirty Fours & Luke Chable - Bass Trap
04 Ian Brown - Fear (UNKLE Remix)
05 ID
06 The Dirty Fours - Breathless
07 Matthew Dekay - Beautiful Monday
08 Panoptic - Surface
09 Joshua Collins - Project 3 (Chris Lake Mix)
10 Spoiled pr. Stoler - 3am

Part 3 [Sasha]

01 Everyday Downers - The World (Chris Lake Mix)
02 Jas - Soul Doing Dishes (Luke Fair Remix)
03 Dream Traveller - Headpusher
04 Quivver - Daylight (Main Mix)
05 Bent - Magic Love (West London Deep Remix)
06 Steve Porter - Definite Form (Jumpin Dub)
07 Sasha - Wavy Gravy (Yunus Mix)
08 Cirque - Cirque Music Vol 3 (Dub Mix)
09 Anarcrusan - In My Mind (Undertouch Mix)
10 Chris Lake - Santiago De Cuba

Part 4 [Sasha]

01 Uberzone & Rennie Pilgrem - Cous Cous (Royale Mix)
02 Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Slacker Remix)
03 L.S.G. - Saviour
04 Moguai - U Know Y (Starecase Remix)
05 Junkie XL & Sasha - Breezer
06 Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Gabriel & Dresden South Beach Vacation Mix)
07 Timo Maas - Unite
08 Junkie XL - Beauty Never Fades (Dub Mix)
09 Puff Diddy - Lets Get Ill (Deep Dish Vocal Remix)

Old Post Jan-12-2004 16:40 

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSounds really old.. :P [2003] [13]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJunkie XL - "Future In Computer Hell (Part 2)" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread