Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
lol.

PS. I am an "out of town-er", i would prefer the separate event listings. but whatever. what do i matter, right?

Please spare me the provocative yet insecure comments. If you need to see a listing of WMC events in their entirety, use the miamimusicweek.com site. The reason for not wanting to create a billion event threads is simple: nobody responds to 99% of them and they clutter the very board where we talk about the actual events and music. Anyways, all those comments are days old and we have since moved on.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 01:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pakmayne
it's cool how this board sees a revival around March, so ready for the Miami sunshine, winter's taking a toll on me.....

So just a couple of quick questions

1. I'm thinking about checking out the Suara Pool Party at Dream- I've never been to this venue, any thoughts?

2. Any word from the French Express guys? (I know Rathsman is doing a show with Disclosure on Friday but any updates re. Tichauer or Moonboots?)

3. Any word on the Pacha Ibiza Pool Party? What about anything on a Desolat party- GUTI?

4. Do you think the Hot Creations Crew (JJ, Richy Ahmed, wAFF) will be doing a pool party? If so, when?

Thanks

Just adding my 2 cents...

1. Its awesome but not really a venue, its the rooftop pool of Dream aka High Bar, cool spot, very small pool

2. No word out from French Express other than Rathsman joining several lineups including Disclosure as well as guest an AnjunaDeep on sat

3. No word yet, but I believe it will be happening due to a few local sources cant say anymore yet as Im not 100%

4. Wouldn't count on a hot creations pool party but never know, Jamie Jones Paradise announced for thurs 3/26 without a lineup/venue as of now, Id count on them being there

Old Post Mar-02-2015 02:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

FS: Deep Dish Space Terrace Tickets

I bought two (2) too many tickets to see Deep Dish/Paco on the Space Terrace on Thursday night (March 26) to Friday Morning (March 27).

These are the $45 - 2 AM entry tickets. If anybody wants to buy them for $45 each (and avoid the $8 surcharge) please PM me. I can send the tickets via email or we can meet in SoBe.

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/Sh...?eventId=177104

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Mar-02-2015 17:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Re: FS: Deep Dish Space Terrace Tickets

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
I bought two (2) too many tickets to see Deep Dish/Paco on the Space Terrace on Thursday night (March 26) to Friday Morning (March 27).

These are the $45 - 2 AM entry tickets. If anybody wants to buy them for $45 each (and avoid the $8 surcharge) please PM me. I can send the tickets via email or we can meet in SoBe.

If all else fails, you can just sell them when you get in line at Space. There are ALWAYS some without presales of any kind which means they're paying 80+ at the door to get in. I've done this more than once during WMC.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 18:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

On a side note, someone please book DJ Anna for a WMC party! The one year there is no Tronic party of any sort too. I bet she would've gotten on the bill had Christian Smith been able to put a party together.

That bitch is badass.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 18:12 
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
The reason for not wanting to create a billion event threads is simple: nobody responds to 99% of them and they clutter the very board where we talk about the actual events and music. Anyways, all those comments are days old and we have since moved on.

Please stop spreading misinformation. It has been this way since 2009 has worked just fine in the NYC/Cali forums and they have way more events posted (and posts) than FL.

The 'clutter' you refer to can be turned off. If you don't like having them listed, turn it off, simple.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-02-2015 19:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

Re: FS: Deep Dish Space Terrace Tickets

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker

I'm on the same boat but for the Coldharbour mainroom party @ Space 3/26. Selling two before 2am tix for $40 each (what I paid for them) if anyone's interested.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 19:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Here's a general question worth asking maybe someone has some input into... say you buy a 2am Space ticket for Thurs night Deep Dish party and show up at 7 am... what kind of upcharge do you think you're looking at, would it be better or worse to go ticketless?

Old Post Mar-02-2015 22:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
Here's a general question worth asking maybe someone has some input into... say you buy a 2am Space ticket for Thurs night Deep Dish party and show up at 7 am... what kind of upcharge do you think you're looking at, would it be better or worse to go ticketless?

whatever theyre charging at the door, youll pay the difference. there is no better or worse choice. it really makes no diff. the only argument i can make is if you only pay at the door youll save yourself the wantickets service fee.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 22:55  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Get lost like up looks stout!!!!! They need to announce the location. I hope bob moses rips another morning set. Shit was magical last year. Soul clap or the totaly extinct dinosaurs would work too

Old Post Mar-03-2015 00:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Paradise @ mana just went on sale

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?691775

It appears mana got a 24hr liquor license. In real suprised about that. Either that or liquor will be done early and the party will attempt to keep going

Old Post Mar-03-2015 00:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Paradise @ mana just went on sale

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?691775

It appears mana got a 24hr liquor license. In real suprised about that. Either that or liquor will be done early and the party will attempt to keep going

Glad to see it officially on sale, but starting to get tired of all these parties being sold without lineups, I get it, people will buy them just by the name of the event or promoter but I personally think its insane

Old Post Mar-03-2015 01:46  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId please !!! [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlex Whitcombe Feat. Big C - "Ice Rain" (Solid Sleep's Cyper Rain Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread