Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Did someone say Cat Thread!?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

Did someone say Cat Thread!?

Quick! While the mod is asleep! Post pictures of your cat(s), preferably on or around synths.

Checkout this jerk, furring up my JP8000.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

OMG, tuxedos unite!

I have one too - he likes to sit on my monitors. Will snap a pic next time and upload.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 17:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I am surprisingly ok with this thread. Carry on.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 21:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I am surprisingly ok with this thread. Carry on.

Everybody loves synth cats!

Old Post Jul-11-2018 00:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Old Post Jul-11-2018 00:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
Everybody loves synth cats!

Exactly!

Well, I mean, except for MSZ...

Old Post Jul-11-2018 00:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

Fine! No synth cats for you!

Old Post Jul-11-2018 01:05  United States
LoveHate

i dont know what the fascination is with cats on the internet ..

but nonethless nice !!!!

Old Post Jul-11-2018 02:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Connector
We are connected!

My fat cat charlie just loves the analog stuff. 100% KITLER

Soundcloud!

Music by me

Old Post Jul-11-2018 14:08  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Connector Click here to Send Connector a Private Message Visit Connector's homepage! Add Connector to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by Connector
My fat cat charlie just loves the analog stuff. 100% KITLER

Kitler cat! Love it.

Old Post Jul-11-2018 14:23  United States
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

This lil furry
Is called Kitty Perry

Cleo Wonderdog (no idea what breed. My sis rescued her from a shelter. Cane Corso perhaps?)

I found ceramic figures that looked like our pets and photographed them one day. Was planning on storyboarding with them, but later I found they had been bleached and repainted. The dog is now black and the cat some other colour. My niece repainted them with watercolour and she did a great job. However because the figures no longer resemble our pets, I am not motivated to storyboard with them anymore.

Last edited by Mel David on Aug-11-2018 at 14:17

Old Post Jul-16-2018 08:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Bro, you have a lasercat. That shit is rare.

And Cleo is phabulous. Boxer cross?

Old Post Jul-19-2018 02:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Did someone say Cat Thread!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacki need to id this track i think is a remix of madonna [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSchubraketen - Superheftig People (Superheftig Mix) [X-IT Records] [XLTD 9908] [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread