Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Re: Re: Re: Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Do you recommend anything other than "Daft Punk is Playing at My House"? I keep reading it's a "dance rock" band, and I grew up listening to big beat, so I'd assume it's a genre I'd be interested in.

That's the track I had in my head, because there's the lyric "I've waited seven years and fifteen days."

I'm not really a fan of them. I have tried to get into that whole New York sound: The Juan Maclean, Shit Robot, Hercules And Love Affair, but I've never been much of a fan of post-punk, and "disco punk" would be a more fitting description than "dance rock". I prefer my disco served neat and without ironic white blokes singing badly over the top.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-29-2018 16:15  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hah, disco punk. Definitely.

Old Post Sep-29-2018 17:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I like how all words make sense in Portuguese... except Verhoeven

That also doesn't make sense in Dutch
(Although it's a common surname here, like our movie director Paul Verhoeven. I even have a colleague with that surname)

quote:
Hahah! It's not just the number of parties (35 here), but the sheer number of candidates. I live in a district (not even a proper state), and I have too pick two candidates among 1172 to represent me in congress. There are websites like the one you posted, but having to weigh the pros and cons of the candidates they recommend makes feel like this:

Thought that number was ridiculous, but we had 24 parties with about 900 candidates...
It's gets lot easier if you narrow it down to just a few parties though.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Sep-29-2018 18:20  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I'll say this.... Fuck you Major Tom, you mean nothing to me

Old Post Oct-01-2018 01:19  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I think our relationship with the Russians won't become a lot better after our James Bond operation after a British tip

Never imagined we had such great cyber-cops.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Oct-04-2018 20:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Apparently the Dutch have been killing it (literally lol) with counter terrorism. There were something like 300 foil attacks in the last year and some of the accounts were hardcore.

Old Post Oct-04-2018 22:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

I want to quote everyone in this thread and say something about every single post...

Old Post Oct-12-2018 05:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBangin' Track, please help [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnna Nalick - "Breathe" (Blake Jarrell Remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread