Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Devils vs Rangers.....
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
No fucking class at all. Tortilla chips sent out Rupp to do that shit. Honestly, I couldn't believe that he would go up like that to his ex-teammate. I popped few veins in my head because of this.

Looked to me Marty said something to Rupp which ignited him to punch Marty. Don't know what, don't know if Tortorella made him do it (pretty harsh accusation from you as well, without any facts to back it up). Who knows.

Devils were better, by a mile.

Old Post May-22-2012 03:09  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

Classless RAGS. It's nothing new..

The QUEEN forgot to pack the pads for the defense.

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Old Post May-22-2012 04:22  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Eu Pili
Classless RAGS. It's nothing new..

Like Kovalchuk's spear on Callahan? Sour sour sour.. Grapes.

I think Marty can take a little push from an old teammate.

Old Post May-22-2012 04:31  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandman1130
Supreme tranceaddict

Spear? Really you call that a spear? The guy was laying on the ice when it happened. It was a nothing more than a cup check to back the fuck up. That was far from a spear. Stop looking for excuse that your team completely lost all composure last night and got worked from one end of the ice to the other. Elbow from Gaborik is questionable, then the bickel high stick/cross check to carters face. Then Rupp with his shenannigans later on. Total melt down on Rags part and in the playoffs that is unacceptable for any team. Thats regular season nonsense not Playoffs.

Devils in 6..

Old Post May-22-2012 13:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman1130 Click here to Send Sandman1130 a Private Message Add Sandman1130 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Many New York Rangers fans were irate when it appeared that Ilya Kovalchuk speared Ryan Callahan in the groin, but the New Jersey Devils forward confirmed that Callahan provided similar “feedback.”

Tom Gulitti caught up with Kovalchuk after Game 4, who admitted that Callahan “punched him in the groin” before he retaliated with much of the same. Devils fans can breathe easy, though, as Kovalchuk said there weren’t any ill effects. (He also doesn’t expect supplemental discipline, according to Gulitti.)

“I have protection there,” Kovalchuk said. “This is hockey, not chess … so we’re allowed to punch each other.”

(So you’re saying my idea for Ultimate Fighting Chess won’t get off the ground? Bummer.)

Let that be a reminder, then, kids: always wear that cup.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/...hots-in-game-4/

Old Post May-22-2012 14:19  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sandman1130
Spear? Really you call that a spear?

Yes, I called it a spear. Wasn't extremely dirty and it was done in heat of the moment, but still. A spear. And i'm completely fine with it. It's not called a rivalry just because these two teams are close to each other, right? Part of the rivalry, these things happen.

And please, tell me where i am making excuses for the loss? Please. Was it the part where I said "Devils were better, by a mile"?

Old Post May-22-2012 21:25  Finland
EarnYourKeep
LIT

its on tonight baby

lets get ready to rumble!!

Old Post May-23-2012 17:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by ramsau

And please, tell me where i am making excuses for the loss? Please. Was it the part where I said "Devils were better, by a mile"?

lol. Too funny, I thought the same thing.

I will explain to them: The definition of an excuse is as such: "Attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense)."

Someone else had used the term excuse earlier in this thread and I literally laughed out loud. LOL "Excuse" is something like: "my cat died, so I wasnt all there today" or "The refs made 100% shit calls and ONLY because of this did we lose"......... not: "The other team played better, so we lost."

Since when do you expect certain people in this thread to have a decent understanding of what words mean? lol This thread has proven to be filled with hypocrisy, uneducated emo rants, and reading comprehension issues that has me questioning the state of our education system in America. Hard to not laugh at 90% of the posts in here. I had to check a couple times that I wasnt in the Yahoo comment section

Anywho, I swear to god I hope we get Dubs back today. He is such a HUGE part of our team and offense, and shit just hasnt been clicking the same without him. Having him and Cally together is like a 1-2 punch. They work flawlessly together. *Prays to whatever God is up there* I hope he comes back and is healthy so he doesnt re-injure himself when we need him most. I would also have no problem sending Hagelin to an early vacation. He has been a HUGE fail this postseason, sheesh!

Old Post May-23-2012 18:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

while i agree for the most part kells, hagelin on the kreider line gives us something we didn't really have all year and thats speed in forward which i agree hasn't been the best because it has left a lot of open ice but still i dont mind having hagelin back at all.

also just as an fyi, monday's game we were down prust (suspension) so we'll have him back tonight and by all means, if dubs is back in i'm all for it. hockey is a tough sport and these guys are built for it!

LETS GO RANGERS!

Old Post May-23-2012 20:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby

Anywho, I swear to god I hope we get Dubs back today. He is such a HUGE part of our team and offense, and shit just hasnt been clicking the same without him.

Your punctuation sucks. Do you know how to use apostrophes?

Keep laughing at the comments. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Old Post May-23-2012 20:44  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

^^^LOL, I called it!! I knew you would be the first person to say something about my comments regarding idiots, as you are the main culprit. Please let me know where I should have put an apostrophe in that sentence, and I will correct it immediately for you Bwahahaha!

Bri: You are def correct, he IS fast, and has potential to do great things. The problem with him, though, is his passing/receiving. Whats the point of being fast, if you cant handle the puck? Or pass? He is whiffing the puck altogether, or he is firing at people like he is shooting on goal. He frustrates me. Not to mention the ridiculous penalties he has been taking, which have really hurt us I hope he shows us what he is really made of tonight!!

Old Post May-23-2012 21:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

^^^ TROLOL!

You should know being the grammar police. Take a look at the contractions.

No big deal because....................

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Old Post May-23-2012 21:31  Portugal

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Devils vs Rangers.....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help to ID this trance tune [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTelepopmusik - Breathe (Jori Hulkonnen Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread