Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Devils vs Rangers.....
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by Eu Pili
^^^ TROLOL!

You should know being the grammar police. Take a look at the contractions.

No big deal because....................

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Of course haha: I am now just going to sit back and watch you make yourself look like a hypocritical moron with nothing of consequence to say, nor contribute decent rebuttles to the actual conversation piece. I dont even need to bring it to anyone's attention at this point, because you are putting it out there in BIG HUGE LETTERS.

PS: I will give you one thing: At the very least you have entertained the hell out of me since the beginning of the series. There always has to be one guy spamming ridiculous shit to entertain us!! Thanks!

Back to hockeyyyyy

Old Post May-23-2012 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Old Post May-23-2012 21:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

If that tends to be the case, I will come in here and make an excuse as to why we lost.

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Old Post May-23-2012 22:09  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rang...uzt8CMH8DDNQzyN

quote:
Now, however, it’s not as much about whether the Rangers can kick it into a higher gear against New Jersey, but, as Brian Boyle told The Post yesterday, “I don’t even think we’re where we were … we just haven’t played that well.

“A little bit of it is a confidence thing too,” said Boyle, who simply must be better. “When we’re all going, it’s easy, but it’s been a little bit harder lately.

“Every guy needs to get back to what makes us successful.”

Pumped. Hope they'll show up and bring it tonight.

Old Post May-23-2012 22:27  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

My summary: Devils played well and then they just started playing fucking terrible. Rags outplayed 2nd period and half of the 3rd.

Marty's first goal was his own fault for trying to show off. Second goal was another dumb mistake that should have never been made. Almost caused the loss.

A lot of shit that wasn't called on both sides.

Besides that, Devils will take it on Friday.

Old Post May-24-2012 02:44  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
I am now just going to sit back and watch you make yourself look like a hypocritical moron with nothing of consequence to say, nor contribute decent rebuttles to the actual conversation piece. I dont even need to bring it to anyone's attention at this point, because you are putting it out there in BIG HUGE LETTERS.

Back to hockeyyyyy

Look at me... a hypocritical moron!!

Rags played their best game, and just got out classed in the end. ONCE AGAIN.

Ready???

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Old Post May-24-2012 02:47  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
My summary: Devils played well and then they just started playing fucking terrible. Rags outplayed 2nd period and half of the 3rd.

Marty's first goal was his own fault for trying to show off. Second goal was another dumb mistake that should have never been made. Almost caused the loss.

A lot of shit that wasn't called on both sides.

I do agree with you on this one. Good game from the Rangers, unfortunately it wasn't enough.

This loss hurts.

This game is on Hank. As much as I love the guy, just gotta point it out. He should've made a save on goals 1 and 3 (2nd goal Devils got lucky as Del Zaster redirected the puck in to the net - but hey, everything counts). On the fourth goal Hagelin (who hasn't played that well in this series - besides what he brings in our forecheck) should have skated harder back to our defensive zone. You have to make the effort to play defense as well. He just let Carter skate freely in front of the net and shoot freely.

As you said, a lot of calls missed from both sides. No objection there.

We're winning on friday, so prepare for a game 7.

Old Post May-24-2012 03:09  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

My take:

Not the best reffing, but whatevs, not getting into that. The Devils didnt do much of anything except those 3 goals. I say 3, because the second one was a complete nonsense fluke and one was an empty net.

The Rangers outplayed them the most game otherwise and its frustrating that Henrik was out there taking a goddamn nap. Did someone slip him something? Holy shit, he looked so doped up and unfocused. Both goalies were horrible today.

Oh, and HAGELIN, once again with a major mistake that cost us the game. He has single-handedly cost us so much of these playoffs with his mistakes, lack of effort, and lack of skill. So many games in which we have lost these playoffs had me cursing his name at the end. SHIT. He is playing like complete garbage and needs to be sent packing at this point. His mistakes now seriously override his "speed" which is completely useless without any skill attached.

I have admitted playing worse than a team in a loss many times, but today, the better team did not win.

At the very least, the only positive I can take from this is such: Now that we have two of our better players back (Prust and Dubs), we have shown we can control things, especially if Henrik plays his normal game and doesnt down a quart of vodka pregame. Shoooo. Fucking Swedes.

Old Post May-24-2012 03:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
Shoooo. Fucking Swedes.

Stralman didn't play well tonight either, so yeah. Fucking Swedes.

Old Post May-24-2012 03:14  Finland
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by ramsau
Stralman didn't play well tonight either, so yeah. Fucking Swedes.

Yessirrrr. Buncha drunks.

Old Post May-24-2012 03:26  United States
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Old Post May-24-2012 05:30  Portugal
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Eu Pili
martha

Dude, the guy has scored 2 goals for us.

He's trying to help, actually.

Old Post May-24-2012 06:19  Finland

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Devils vs Rangers.....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuke Fair ID [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSyntone - Cant Believe It (Silverblue Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread