Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Pages (39): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Disco_Gibson
Supreme tranceaddict

September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?

IMO i think it was.Theres alot of points to show theres reason to be doubtful.

To start the discussion we will talk about the Pentagon attack.Look at this...http://www.freedomunderground.org/m...ntagon.php#Main

Other points to discuss
------------------------

* Bush's reaction on TV when first hearing of the atrocity
* Why no jets were scrambled
* Why did the mayor of New York get a letter 2 weeks before 9/11 telling him not to fly on that day.
* The military dossier published when Bush first came to power in 2000 explaining how a major terrorist attack would be needed to start their war on terror.
* Why the towers fell straight down
* Why there was a Isreali surveillance team captured in the city on that day.did they know it was gonna happen?
* Did the FBI/CIA know about the attacks beforehand?
* Were the planes that hit the towers not really the 757s and instead were remote controlled military planes installed with explosives?

etc etc.feel free to add more guys.

so was september 11th just another Pearl Harbour? the American Gov. knew about it beforehand but did nothing in order to give it an excuse to start its campiagn on terror.

What are your thoughts?

(these necessarily arent my views.im just laying down what has been discussed before)

Old Post Dec-06-2004 13:06  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Disco_Gibson Click here to Send Disco_Gibson a Private Message Add Disco_Gibson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

of course it was a conspiracy.

what astounds me is that HALF of the american people voted for that liar, and arent taking a stand.

what the fuck is wrong with USA? 50% out of 300+ million voting FOR BUSH?

sad.......truly fucking sad.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 13:08  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rooibos
Suspended User

I'm glad I don't care about politics or give two shits about what situation the world is in. :]

Aer yuo drameign?

Old Post Dec-06-2004 13:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rooibos Click here to Send rooibos a Private Message Add rooibos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Could someone move it to... "the place"?

Old Post Dec-06-2004 13:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fbgdavidson
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Were the planes that hit the towers not really the 757s and instead were remote controlled military planes installed with explosives?

What????

There are some interesting points to be made as for reasons behind conspiracy but also a lot of holes in those. Frankly I can't be bothered to type for the next 30mins why........

As for major terrorist attacks to start a war on terror....what was this terror? From where I see it people are just crapping themselves about the threat of terrorism related to 9/11. And flying aircraft into skyscrapers in the middle of New York is a bit of an extreme 'terrorist attack' if it's only purpose was to execute a war on terror....

Watching TV programmes on this do make interesting watching and make you think though.....

Old Post Dec-06-2004 13:34  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for fbgdavidson Click here to Send fbgdavidson a Private Message Add fbgdavidson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SID133
pizza.....

You all starting this shit again

The Night-mare LIFE-IN-DEATH was she,
Who thicks man's blood with cold."

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Old Post Dec-06-2004 14:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SID133 Click here to Send SID133 a Private Message Add SID133 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
occrider
Traveladdict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Could someone move it to... "the place"?

Ah yes ... the PPD, trash receptacle for all other forums

Old Post Dec-06-2004 14:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Bliss
DERELICTS & DEGENERATES

quote:
Originally posted by kamil
of course it was a conspiracy.

what astounds me is that HALF of the american people voted for that liar, and arent taking a stand.

what the fuck is wrong with USA? 50% out of 300+ million voting FOR BUSH?

sad.......truly fucking sad.

a) about 122 million voted, not 300 million

b) yes, there's a lot fuckin wrong with the USA, just like with every other country on earth

c) if people like Bush, great for them... conspiracy theories? come on.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 14:30  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Bliss Click here to Send Miss Bliss a Private Message Add Miss Bliss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Nutter
........... I got nothing

What I love about the theories that they weren't actually planes is that no one explains what happened to the hundreds of people who were on those planes.

If they were missiles, then (roughly) 600 people have disappeared because they DIDN't die in the crashes.

Had they not been planes, then those people would not have existed. But then what about all those families who have lost people that never existed? Or did those people exist, but are in on the conspiracy and actually living in Tahiti at the moment, with their families grieving at home. There are another million possibilities about thse missing people that make as little sense.

This is just ONE problem not addressed by these theories.

Lets face it, these conspiracy theorists can't see that their own theories have as many holes as the stories the government is telling people. Each to their own, you believe what you want, I'll believe what I want.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 14:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Nutter Click here to Send Trance Nutter a Private Message Add Trance Nutter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renegade
____________/

The Illuminati were responsible for the September 11th attacks. Or the Jews working in unison with the lizard people. Or perhaps it was Islamic terrorists. But I'm pretty sure it was the Illuminati.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 14:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade Click here to Send Renegade a Private Message Add Renegade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
{b.s.e.}
savant garde

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade
The Illuminati were responsible for the September 11th attacks. Or the Jews working in unison with the lizard people. Or perhaps it was Islamic terrorists. But I'm pretty sure it was the Illuminati.

hehe, someone has been reading David Icke

if anyone is interested, i have a PDF file that has collected seismic data from the explosions and shockwaves registered at the time of the attacks.

excellent proof that the US was behind their own attack.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 15:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for {b.s.e.} Click here to Send {b.s.e.} a Private Message Add {b.s.e.} to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D Dubya
Deeper

sometimes you people really make me laugh. except this time its kind of sad you would blame our government behind such a tragedy. shame on all of you for disrespecting the people of the US and more importantly the families who lost loved ones.

grab some tact.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 15:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID 1 from Michel De Hey Podcast 67 [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKillahurtz - West On 27th [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread