Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > 1999 Sets - 11 of them
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Takayuki
Muzik Junkie

Bump.

Old Post Oct-25-2011 03:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Takayuki Click here to Send Takayuki a Private Message Add Takayuki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancef0rmer
Junior tranceaddict

Love the Sasha & Digweed Tribute mixes. God those were the progressive House/Trance tunes, Literally miss them so much.

Thanks for bringing back sweet memories

Old Post Oct-25-2011 05:41  India
Click Here to See the Profile for trancef0rmer Click here to Send trancef0rmer a Private Message Add trancef0rmer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ITM
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Peach crew unite!

Still to this day, the Camden Palace is probably my favorite venue, layout wise. I haven't been there for nearly a decade, and it since became "Koko".

Peach was so much fun. It got a little too messy towards the end of the era (like late 2001) and the wrong people started going and went really downhill. I had some of my best nights there in late 1998 and 1999.

You weren't there for the wedding were you? That was some fucking crazy shit that night.

Was not there for any wedding...that sounds crazy though..

One night at peach that stands out was the night before the millenium new years eve. The plan was to have a quiet night home to have the strength to party hard at the very anticipated 2000 new years eve, but somehow ended up at Peach for a residents only night instead. The vibe there that night was absolutely incredible and once you were there it was impossible to even think about a tomorrow! Was a bit of a mess at beginning of new years eve, but eventually managed to turned that into a pretty good night as well

Old Post Nov-04-2011 22:10  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for ITM Click here to Send ITM a Private Message Add ITM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheQuad4
tranceaddict in training

Currently listening to the 1st mix, got to say enjoying this a lot! Considering its the first time I have heard most of these tracks aswell & I think they are outstanding.

I am just starting to listen to trance from this era and I think these mixes are going to have me hooked! Thanks for these!

Wish I could of experienced the scene back in these days, from my first taste of these tracks & reading the stories above it sounds like it was an amazing time to be clubbing!

Old Post Nov-05-2011 03:23  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for TheQuad4 Click here to Send TheQuad4 a Private Message Add TheQuad4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mulgrew
tranceaddict in training

Love these mixes, everyone should have these in their collection

Old Post Feb-16-2013 14:29  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mulgrew Click here to Send Mulgrew a Private Message Add Mulgrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandsider
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up

Outstanding , Adrian Nicholl . Historical collection.

Also , I know mods sometimes have a hard time on here ,so Mr. Sushipunk .. you are such blessing to this forum . Many thanks..

Old Post Feb-21-2013 07:43  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandsider Click here to Send Sandsider a Private Message Add Sandsider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

Been a very long time since I posted here but I finally did a part 10 which is on the first page and also below for ease.

Have another one I just need to upload full of old trance, white labels from the judge jules radio one era

VOLUME TEN (A tribute to Sasha)

John Johnson - Impact (Van Bellen Remix)
Firefly - Supernatural (Soul Providers Tech Remix)
16B - Escape (Driving To Heaven) (Omids Full Vocal Mix)
Circulation - Neon
Pat Fosheen - Invisible Landscape
Tremor - Meia Lua (Steve Gibbs Mix)
Twister - Mauna Kea (Volcanic Mix)
Fortress - An Angel Saved My Life (Remix)
Chris Cowie - Therapy
Area - Definition Of Tekto (Silvio Ecomo Mix)
Bedrock - Heaven Scent (John Johnson Remix)
Adam Dived - State Of Panic (Original Version)
Ron Houder - Ourskirts (Hybrids Tech Funk Mix)
SPQR - Society London
RMB - Deep Down Below (Humate Remix)
Voyager - Time Travel (Part One)
Sander Klienenberg - Venus And Mars
Sander Klienenberg - My Lexicon
Vincent De Moor - Across The Moon

http://www.sushipunk.net/Mixes/Why_...Nicholl.mp3.mp3

Old Post Feb-11-2015 19:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
Been a very long time since I posted here but I finally did a part 10 which is on the first page and also below for ease.

Have another one I just need to upload full of old trance, white labels from the judge jules radio one era

VOLUME TEN (A tribute to Sasha)

John Johnson - Impact (Van Bellen Remix)
Firefly - Supernatural (Soul Providers Tech Remix)
16B - Escape (Driving To Heaven) (Omids Full Vocal Mix)
Circulation - Neon
Pat Fosheen - Invisible Landscape
Tremor - Meia Lua (Steve Gibbs Mix)
Twister - Mauna Kea (Volcanic Mix)
Fortress - An Angel Saved My Life (Remix)
Chris Cowie - Therapy
Area - Definition Of Tekto (Silvio Ecomo Mix)
Bedrock - Heaven Scent (John Johnson Remix)
Adam Dived - State Of Panic (Original Version)
Ron Houder - Ourskirts (Hybrids Tech Funk Mix)
SPQR - Society London
RMB - Deep Down Below (Humate Remix)
Voyager - Time Travel (Part One)
Sander Klienenberg - Venus And Mars
Sander Klienenberg - My Lexicon
Vincent De Moor - Across The Moon

http://www.sushipunk.net/Mixes/Why_...Nicholl.mp3.mp3

Fucking on this. Thanks for upping! It's nice to see the John Johnson mix of Heaven Scent. I used to hammer that. Will listen this weekend and report back

Old Post Feb-11-2015 19:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Fucking on this. Thanks for upping! It's nice to see the John Johnson mix of Heaven Scent. I used to hammer that. Will listen this weekend and report back

Yeah really underplayed I always thought and the best mix by far. I remember Sasha playing that on new years eve never heard it before and out of nowhere the riff..... good times

Old Post Feb-14-2015 11:25  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

Just added another one

VOLUME ELEVEN

The Conductor & the Olmec Heads - Spiritualised This Way (Astral Mix / Original Mix)
Inflexion - Pure (Olmec Heads Mix)
Grace - Not Over Yet (Breeders it is now remix)
Breeder - Twilo thunder (Stoked up mix)
Red Light District - Did You Hear Me (Phase II Mix)
Goldenscan - sunrise (Original Mix)
Humate - Love Stimulation (Paul Van dyk Remix)
Vimana - Dreamtime
Electric Boutique - Revelation (Original Mix)
Liquid Child - diving faces
Pulp victim - the world 99 (Moonman mix)
Force Majure - Redemption
Solange - Messages (Gouryella mix)
Vincent De moor - shamu
Formologic - My Experience (Moonman mix)
Apoptygma Berzerk - Kathys Song (Ferry Corsten Mix)
2Hd - Sunflakes (Vincent De Moor Mix)
Vimana - We Came
Ayu - Connected (Push Dub)
Agenda - Heaven (Lange mix)

http://www.sushipunk.net/Mixes/Why_...ian_Nicholl.mp3

Old Post Mar-12-2015 13:37  United Kingdom
Mulgrew
tranceaddict in training

Amazing as always

Old Post Mar-18-2015 01:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mulgrew Click here to Send Mulgrew a Private Message Add Mulgrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fbgdavidson
Supreme tranceaddict

Epic...

I first got into EDM in early '98 and listened to the Judge Jules Friday night show religiously (recording all of them to tapes!). So many of the tunes here have great memories of that "discovery" phase I had for EDM.

Thanks to sushipunk for hosting too! Legend...

The infamous Rojam ID. 14 years, 9 months and counting...

Old Post Mar-19-2015 14:46  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for fbgdavidson Click here to Send fbgdavidson a Private Message Add fbgdavidson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > 1999 Sets - 11 of them
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this great hrad uplifting trance tune from 2000 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGuru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Klaas Remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread