Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Old school TA's M.I.A. what happened to them ?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
I will likely be at the big Kaiser Permanente NYE bash, but up here in SF.

(I'm having a kid, scheduled delivery for NYE...unless he decides he wants out earlier )

Congrats!!!

Old Post Dec-14-2018 21:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xtracktor
EDM Conservative

Worm Popper

Wow great seeing everyone posting from back in the day!

Old Post Dec-27-2018 01:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Xtracktor Click here to Send Xtracktor a Private Message Add Xtracktor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
(I'm having a kid, scheduled delivery for NYE...unless he decides he wants out earlier )

That's hella-cool DaveT! congrats on the addition to the family

quote:
Originally posted by Bondor
no idea.

woah Bondor a blast from the CoR past

Old Post Jan-04-2019 06:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|Thrax|
nightmoves.me

Be Cool!

Hi!

Old Post Jan-04-2019 18:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for |Thrax| Click here to Send |Thrax| a Private Message Visit |Thrax|'s homepage! Add |Thrax| to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by |Thrax|
Hi!

my brutha!!

Old Post Jan-04-2019 21:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh hey! Haven't seen your name around in ages. Hope you're doing well.

quote:
Originally posted by Xtracktor
Wow great seeing everyone posting from back in the day!

Old Post Jan-06-2019 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

What years were you in DC Mebot? I lived there 2007-2011. We might even have mutual friends in the scene depending on when you were there.

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
Wow good for Clovis! I know back in the day in the CoR he would post his sets. Sometimes he would listen to my sets Saturday nights when I spun on my college radio station. I would give all the TAs shout-outs. It was a fun time.

Also I am posting here because I used to live in the Washington DC/Northern VA area but now live out here in Seattle. I still go out pretty regularly to The Underground if anyone here goes.

Old Post Jan-06-2019 21:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
andrewyates
Senior tranceaddict

WOW! I just logged in for the first time in 5 years.....

I was obviously never a super well known member around here, but thought I'd chime in anyways and say it's great to see where a lot of people ended up.

I have been very consistently (40-60 events a year) playing in San Diego, LA, OC area - but it's corporate gigs and weddings with the occasional nightclub. You can call me a sell-out I suppose, but the DJ'ing is a complete second income and keeps my wife with the kids. Oh yeah, married, two kids 4 and 6.

When I very first joined here I was in my early 20's, single - crazy to see where life takes you, but so many of us are somehow still here. Addicts indeed!

Old Post Jan-07-2019 07:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for andrewyates Click here to Send andrewyates a Private Message Visit andrewyates's homepage! Add andrewyates to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by andrewyates
WOW! I just logged in for the first time in 5 years.....

I was obviously never a super well known member around here, but thought I'd chime in anyways and say it's great to see where a lot of people ended up.

I have been very consistently (40-60 events a year) playing in San Diego, LA, OC area - but it's corporate gigs and weddings with the occasional nightclub. You can call me a sell-out I suppose, but the DJ'ing is a complete second income and keeps my wife with the kids. Oh yeah, married, two kids 4 and 6.

When I very first joined here I was in my early 20's, single - crazy to see where life takes you, but so many of us are somehow still here. Addicts indeed!

I remember you yo! Congrats on the family. Several of us have families as well. Glad to know I have an emergency wedding to DJ to recommend to friends. Although now that I think about it, most of my friends are married now I guess we'll need something for baby showers!!

Old Post Jan-07-2019 14:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

quote:
Originally posted by |Thrax|
Hi!

That guy! Talk!

Old Post Jan-20-2019 00:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by refuge
That guy! Talk!

hahahaah!

Old Post Jan-22-2019 15:28  United States
refuge
That 303 Guy

Good seeing you 72, Thrax, and all the old school Droogers at Culprit Sessions this last Sunday @Apotheke bro. Such a awesome nostalgic night took it back to the pre social media days, that blood wolf moon, venue, music, and train backdrop was epic!

Old Post Jan-22-2019 22:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Old school TA's M.I.A. what happened to them ?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha bangkok 1995 last one.. [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStimulant DJ's - "Are You Serious" (Paul Glazby Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread