Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
llliiillliiilll
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-27-2019 07:00  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for llliiillliiilll Click here to Send llliiillliiilll a Private Message Add llliiillliiilll to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Old Post Sep-27-2019 11:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

quote:
Originally posted by llliiillliiilll

I used to play the hell out of this set while working out. Never gets old

Old Post Sep-27-2019 14:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
i am listening to a lot of dixon lately

to me what dixon is doing behind the decks is similar to what eric clapton does with a guitar or what santana does with a guitar

what Beethoven does behind a piano

like they become one with their instrument , its magical to watch

https://www.mixcloud.com/sergey223/...os-19-jul-2019/

I feel ya on Dixon yo! He reminds me a lot of Sasha back in the day. Such a mysterious yet cool vibe about him. It's also tough to hear any live solo sets of his. Most of his available mixes are all studio produced (i think) where they have weird and trippy vibe to them. But once you see him live, you're just blown away! He and Ame' are today's Sasha and Digweed!

Old Post Sep-27-2019 16:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
llliiillliiilll
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
I used to play the hell out of this set while working out. Never gets old

its one of my favourites of theirs. Especially when the breaks part starts. way out west - apollo. still amazing to this day

Old Post Sep-28-2019 06:45  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for llliiillliiilll Click here to Send llliiillliiilll a Private Message Add llliiillliiilll to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Old Post Oct-02-2019 19:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vigvogniasty
Junior tranceaddict

fantastic jungle mix here. very nicely done.

Old Post Oct-15-2019 08:12  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Vigvogniasty Click here to Send Vigvogniasty a Private Message Add Vigvogniasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Old Post Oct-21-2019 15:29  United States
Dhagor
Senior tranceaddict

Since I've been completely out of the scene after retiring from dj'ing ~7 1/2 years ago, I'm trying to get myself back on track about the worthwile releases that have came out during this time.

Started a few weeks ago with Solarstone's Pure Trance Radio shows... from the beginning:
https://soundcloud.com/solarstone/s...re-trance-radio

Old Post Nov-01-2019 12:50  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dhagor Click here to Send Dhagor a Private Message Add Dhagor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

This very cool 9hr set by John @Luminosity

Tracklist

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Nov-06-2019 21:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

some proper house, fuck, disco, deep

Old Post Nov-13-2019 13:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

Old Post Nov-14-2019 03:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCRAZY track!! [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPrima - "Into The Sun" (Trouser Enthusiasts Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread