Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Really? I thought the latest batch of AoT tracks are some of the best tracks released in recent years. Humans for instance. What a smashing track.

Old Post Jul-09-2015 08:58  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

humans is ultimately boring.

i loved moroccon roll though.

Old Post Jul-09-2015 12:01  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

fucking bassline is addictive. that alone could support the track through to its conclusion. not a big fan of the shimmering effect here, feels overbearing.

Old Post Jul-15-2015 18:31  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kuhis
Senior tranceaddict

Here's a new interview with Simon.

http://www.trancefix.nl/content.php...view-with-Simon

So new albums by Terra Ferma and Union Jack, new AOT single and Platipus archive 9 coming. Sounds interesting and I'm very excited.

Last edited by Kuhis on Sep-04-2015 at 05:00

Old Post Sep-04-2015 04:12  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kuhis Click here to Send Kuhis a Private Message Add Kuhis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

listen to this from the half way point

Old Post Nov-12-2015 21:42  Scotland
Tom Yelland
Supreme tranceaddict

Best thing Terra Ferma's done since his return to Platipus by far is this::

Art of Trance - Ricochet (Terra Ferma Remix)

Oh, btw - the next release on Platipus is out in a few weeks. 2015 remixes of Art of Trance - Octopus.

Old Post Nov-15-2015 00:03  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Yelland Click here to Send Tom Yelland a Private Message Visit Tom Yelland's homepage! Add Tom Yelland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Tsunami
Supreme tranceaddict

Smiley DJ

Holy crap!

Old Post Nov-15-2015 05:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Tsunami Click here to Send DJ Tsunami a Private Message Visit DJ Tsunami's homepage! Add DJ Tsunami to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

that Terra Ferma remix of Papillon is bonkers

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Nov-15-2015 11:30  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kuhis
Senior tranceaddict

Couple of remixes popped up on SoundCloud.

Last edited by Kuhis on Nov-19-2015 at 20:10

Old Post Nov-19-2015 20:03  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kuhis Click here to Send Kuhis a Private Message Add Kuhis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

A pity that he chose so damn boring remixers for such a banging track as Octopus. I mean, when was the last interesting track from Perfect Stranger? BLAH

Old Post Nov-19-2015 21:07  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Awful. The Perfect Stranger remix sounds almost edm-ish, while Barone's sounds like a completely different track altogether.

Old Post Nov-19-2015 21:17  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by RebeL9
A pity that he chose so damn boring remixers for such a banging track as Octopus. I mean, when was the last interesting track from Perfect Stranger? BLAH

Yeah, his 'Humans' remix really sucked. Not a fan of his stuff. I was wondering who would be up to the task considering the last remixes were from Man With No Name and Capricorn.

Also found it odd there is a jellyfish instead of an octopus for the cover.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Nov-19-2015 22:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this melody / track [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRiley & Durant - Magnificent Love [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread