Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chimney
Low pH

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
It's a website-store where you can buy .wavs and .flacs

Ok, now I just feel stupid, my bad. Never used it. Some sites like Beatport don't accept my card for some reason, which is kinda sad. I had to send money to a friend through PayPal for him to buy me certain tracks which weren't available anywhere else and ended up paying up to ~8 € for a track.

Old Post Oct-24-2014 22:35  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

http://www.beatport.com/track/i-fee...cal-mix/5600783

I never knew this track was released under platipus, wow, 1up!

Old Post Nov-23-2014 13:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Liking this one as I'm a sucker for underwater vibes, has a nice cheerful tone to it...a new track as well with such and old school feel.

Info on this release:

Catalyst is the solo project of London based Mark Brogden who is the younger brother of Paul Brogden (POB / Union Jack).

Conceived over 22 years ago, ‘The Chamber’ was originally released in ’93 on Colin Faver’s influential label Rabbit City (early Aphex Twin / Spiral Tribe etc), after it was performed at the legendary Knowledge night at SW1 Club in London and featured on a mix tape by Sven Vath.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on Jan-22-2015 at 06:46

Old Post Jan-22-2015 06:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

seahorse is bloody brilliant

Old Post Jan-22-2015 13:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

deliciously old-school, bliss

listened to this magnificence four times in a row. perfect. call yourself a trance fan? get to it.

Last edited by rubez on May-27-2015 at 23:30

Old Post May-27-2015 23:23  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Tsunami
Supreme tranceaddict

Got this a little while back, gotta love the pulsating baseline

Old Post May-28-2015 05:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Tsunami Click here to Send DJ Tsunami a Private Message Visit DJ Tsunami's homepage! Add DJ Tsunami to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
seahorse is bloody brilliant

It is.

Still can't believe it's a new track from Catalyst.

Speaking of which, the latest Platipus archive featured a track, Catalyst - Belly. No discogs entry either, sounds like it's from 1995.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post May-31-2015 07:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

that seahorse track is definitely something, thread delivers again

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post May-31-2015 11:34  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Onoma32
Junior tranceaddict

Agree on "Seahorse" with everyone.

As for 'old' Platipus tracks, I love this one. Dream trance + Platipus sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkyFHx4ncR0

Old Post Jun-05-2015 21:30  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Onoma32 Click here to Send Onoma32 a Private Message Visit Onoma32's homepage! Add Onoma32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

thought seahorse was shit. will give it another whirl given the reactions.

new AOT incoming. sounds great

http://www.vinyl-distribution.nl/la...%2Fdetails.html

Last edited by rubez on Jul-02-2015 at 17:45

Old Post Jul-02-2015 10:18  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Very interested in hearing the remixes for this one as the RPO remix contains thunder samples which I'm a sucker for. Hoping the original contains something similar as I always love Simon's affinity for nature in music.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jul-05-2015 13:50  United States
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

you're into thunder samples? have you heard RMB - deep down below mellow D remix? some thunder for ya.

the original seems like the strongest here. wasn't too fond of all the new age AOT tracks, but this one seems great.

released on monday

Old Post Jul-08-2015 16:24  Scotland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacki have no clue what this is :(( [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHuff & Herb - "Feelin' Good" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread