Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.07.01. Canada Day BEATS AHOY! with NIC FANCIULLI, LUKE FAIR, JELO and more!!
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

this will be so good we won't NEED an afterparty!!

Old Post Jun-11-2008 19:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakawayj
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
this will be so good we won't NEED an afterparty!!

Yeah.....we definately need an after party.

Old Post Jun-11-2008 19:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for breakawayj Click here to Send breakawayj a Private Message Add breakawayj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by activate
I think it's a terrible substance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old Post Jun-11-2008 19:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
activate
I <3 Boobies

There will be an official afterparty.

Stay tuned for details.. it's going to be really cool!

Old Post Jun-11-2008 19:36  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for activate Click here to Send activate a Private Message Add activate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flavor
I am f**king amazing

The after party last time at Mink was the perfect end to the day!! Cant wait for this one... oh yah and the cruise too

Old Post Jun-11-2008 22:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for flavor Click here to Send flavor a Private Message Add flavor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChrisD
Supreme tranceaddict

tickets still floating around, crew made a last minute move to hit this up? I know, I know, silly question, of course not!!!

*CURSES*

Old Post Jun-14-2008 13:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChrisD Click here to Send ChrisD a Private Message Add ChrisD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LOT2005
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: On the dance floor...or maybe just on some speaker ;)

I have two tickets for the Beats AHOY Cruise July 1st. I can't make it to the event so i am selling them for $55.00 each, or $110 together (exactly what i got them for 1 month ago), pick up will be in Mississauga, and the contact number is 416-797-7799. First to reply gets them, thanks!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2008 16:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LOT2005 Click here to Send LOT2005 a Private Message Add LOT2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

I`ll take those.

PM`n you too.

Your timing is perfect!

Old Post Jun-15-2008 18:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

If LOT2005 doesn't pan out, does anyone else have at least 1 ticket they're looking to part with? 2 would be ideal, but 1 will do.

A recent and unexpectedly early return to TO by a friend has lead to this request/begging/searching/what have you.

PM's regardng this woud be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Old Post Jun-16-2008 15:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
finary
Senior tranceaddict

I need 4 tickets - let me know ASAP if anyone has some. I'll take 1, 2, 3, 4 doesn't matter.. PM me

Thanks!

Kevin

Old Post Jun-20-2008 18:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for finary Click here to Send finary a Private Message Visit finary's homepage! Add finary to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

apparantly nic killed it in Montreal last night....

Old Post Jun-20-2008 19:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
finary
Senior tranceaddict

tickets? anyone? hook me up!! PM please

Old Post Jun-26-2008 15:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for finary Click here to Send finary a Private Message Visit finary's homepage! Add finary to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.07.01. Canada Day BEATS AHOY! with NIC FANCIULLI, LUKE FAIR, JELO and more!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHardtrance tune Defqon 1 2004 >Track found, Thx you Simcut< [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFunkbox - Coming [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread