Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Paul van Dyk "Evolution" NEW ARTIST ALBUM 2011
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EwD
tranceaddict

Paul van Dyk feat. Fieldwork - Everywhere OUT NOW ON ITUNES!!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ev...&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Old Post Mar-30-2012 17:42  El Salvador
Click Here to See the Profile for EwD Click here to Send EwD a Private Message Add EwD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

quote:
Originally posted by Dahippieman
I'm really digging the new album. Stand outs for me include "Lost in Berlin", "Symmetries", "The Ocean", "Dae Yor", and "The Sun After Heartbreak". The album versions of "Eternity" and "If You Want My Love" are total snoozefest. I hope "All the stars/Music rescues me" and that male vocal "PvD ft. Kyau & Albert - ID" are released too.

Didnt Mark say that 3 songs will be released on the special editions? I assume those two are part of the 3. I still cant believe how atrocious if you want my love is on the album compared to the live version he plays. Eternity to me basically is an Owl City song that he produced and not really worth spending much time discussing it. A remix might improve it. Lost in Berlin is fabulous, hopefully a releases a good vandit club mix of it.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Mar-30-2012 18:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Guinness Joe
Senior tranceaddict

Don't know if this has already been done but the album is available to fully preview via streaming thanks to Billboard:

http://www.billboard.com/features/p...006623752.story

Old Post Mar-30-2012 20:12  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Guinness Joe Click here to Send Guinness Joe a Private Message Add Guinness Joe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
broiler
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EwD
Paul van Dyk feat. Fieldwork - Everywhere OUT NOW ON ITUNES!!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ev...&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

It's embarrassingly bad. Super cheesy male vocals are unforgivable to me.

Old Post Mar-31-2012 07:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for broiler Click here to Send broiler a Private Message Add broiler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bartek89
Music Is The Key

es

a few tracks (dae yor,lost in berlin,symmetries...) sounds amazing.
If You Want My Love needs a Vandit Club Mix as well
After the first listening i can see the album isn't so bad at all.
This sample in We Come Together reminds me a lot to I See You (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Dae Yor breakdown melody sound to me like a little bit modified For An Angel

Music: 4/6
Videos: 2/6
Vocals: 2/6

Old Post Mar-31-2012 09:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bartek89 Click here to Send bartek89 a Private Message Add bartek89 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dahippieman
Floor.i.da

Location: in deep space...abandoned...any crew? negative...negative...negative

^^^ This is the track I am after.

Old Post Mar-31-2012 17:44  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for Dahippieman Click here to Send Dahippieman a Private Message Add Dahippieman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bartek89
Music Is The Key

quote:
Originally posted by Dahippieman

^^^ This is the track I am after.

sounds like the collaboration with kyau vs. albert

Old Post Apr-01-2012 08:00  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bartek89 Click here to Send bartek89 a Private Message Add bartek89 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wildstar75
Senior tranceaddict

I preordered the bonus ep. Lets hope it has All the Stars and Kyau and Albert collaboration. Otherwise I will feel really stupid. And if the third song is a club mix then all the better.

Old Post Apr-01-2012 16:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wildstar75 Click here to Send wildstar75 a Private Message Add wildstar75 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cropped
tranceaddict

went to his show last night, was amazing, some of his new songs sound awesome in a club.

Old Post Apr-01-2012 17:32  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for cropped Click here to Send cropped a Private Message Add cropped to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Guinness Joe
Don't know if this has already been done but the album is available to fully preview via streaming thanks to Billboard:

http://www.billboard.com/features/p...006623752.story

holy shit that's bad... sounds like deadmau5 attempting trance.

how far the mighty have fallen

edit: he even ruined the 1 track that had potential;

Last edited by RapidFire on Apr-02-2012 at 18:53

Old Post Apr-02-2012 18:39  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bartek89
Music Is The Key

If you want my love is so amazing for me this saxophone sample

Old Post Apr-02-2012 21:36  Poland
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

A funny interview with Paul...

http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/...an-dyk-20120402

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-03-2012 12:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Paul van Dyk "Evolution" NEW ARTIST ALBUM 2011
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this track [2015] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlex M.O.R.P.H. - Klangwelt (Clubb mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread