Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lounger540
Techno Supreme

I couldn't be more relaxed but I appreciate your concern. My blood pressure actually tested extremely well recently, especially when you consider my family history of heart disease. My Grandfather died of a heart attack before the ago of 40. It's amazing how little we knew about the basics of diet and cardiovascular health at the same time we were going to the Moon.

Also it is not the first day but the first phase.

Old Post Feb-17-2012 05:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

Be Cool!

Cool shit. My BP systolic is def 116 but I can't remember my diastolic. Definitely somewhere in the 60's.

And also, it's age not ago.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Feb-17-2012 05:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
it's 1 day that is announced. Re-freaking-lax

It's not the Day 1 lineup, it's the first phase, those people will be spread out all 3 days...which I'm personally fine with. I don't expect to see everyone there anyhow...I'm sure someone will be overlapping with all the slow disco that some don't want to hear. Just like last year I didn't have to go see Skrillex.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Feb-17-2012 05:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Eh. Not all that excited for CLR, I'm prob the only one to say this here..but I've seen em enough times already..hopefully Paxahau pulls something out of their techno sleeve to wow us

Old Post Feb-17-2012 06:09  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bobby Fist Pump
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
It's not the Day 1 lineup, it's the first phase, those people will be spread out all 3 days...which I'm personally fine with. I don't expect to see everyone there anyhow...I'm sure someone will be overlapping with all the slow disco that some don't want to hear. Just like last year I didn't have to go see Skrillex.

I hope Skrillex is back too bro!!!

Old Post Feb-17-2012 12:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Fist Pump Click here to Send Bobby Fist Pump a Private Message Add Bobby Fist Pump to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

im a house head so i do enjoy all the house acts... haha...

but def was hoping for more techno...

even tho techno originated here... Detroit is def a city of house now...
its a rare occasion that we get some good techno...
i could care less for minimal, repetitive techno... that shit puts me to sleep... i like my techno bangin...

our line ups in the city are house dominated... we have been getting some trance back in the city which i dont mind... its what really got me into the scene along w all the electro in the early/mid 90s...

and the minimal amount of dubshit in phase 1 makes me very happy... haha...

Old Post Feb-17-2012 18:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone know of Any Hotels still Available? trying to book this Weekend

Old Post Feb-18-2012 21:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Lol.

Girl, I know you hate them but I saw W+L vs Soul Clap and Slow Hands do a live set on my bday weekend in Miami.. Honestly - it was FUN. They play happy type of music.

Slow Hands live - rocks. Dj set - I dunno.. but Live he really did rock it.

When is everyone arriving. Would like to meet up to cut the taxi trip in HALF! 50 freaking dollars is CRAY

Whatever yo. The music fits the surroundings, so I don't think it works in Detroit.

Old Post Feb-19-2012 02:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

5/27 - Droid Behavior/Blank Code party

Old Post Feb-20-2012 10:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

Gary Beck confirmed me the other day that he won't be at this year's DEMF ;/

PS. Droid Behavior/Blankcode party is such an awesome addition!

Old Post Feb-23-2012 05:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Airfare, check!

Old Post Feb-23-2012 14:24  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

Saturday May 26th

Point Blank Online presents Dirtybird Detroit

Claude von Stroke
Justin Martin
J. Phlip

+ more TBA

City Club
400 Bagley St, Detroit

Last year's dirtybird Detroit party was so good we moved to a bigger room! Welcome to City Club featuring a thundering sound system + the dirtybird crew rocking it until the early morning hours. This year's line-up features an exclusive performance by Justin Martin as he gets ready to unleash his new artist album, "Ghettos and Gardens." Claude VonStroke comes home to the D as well to play for the home team. More line-up details will come soon but please get your tix. Last year we couldn't fit everyone inside the club and we don't want anyone to get turned away!

this event is 21+ for now.

The tour is sponsored by Point Blank, which is the award winning music production & DJ school based in London UK, providing world class, tutor lead online music courses and learning programs. Voted "Best Music Production School" www.pointblankonline.net

Old Post Feb-28-2012 00:22  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp me ID this plz!! [2005] [11]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAshtrax - "Digital Reason" (Ogenki Clinic Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread