Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
haha i thought it was awesome. It made me lol and meth still has it

Old Post Dec-01-2011 05:07  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Old Post Dec-01-2011 21:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Going to see Ghostface tonight, weeeeee!

Old Post Dec-02-2011 00:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

^^ sick

also check out this cool article about Raekwon living in Toronto now...

http://www.thegridto.com/culture/mu...-cookin-in-t-o/

Old Post Dec-02-2011 01:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy

Old Post Dec-02-2011 01:07  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
^^ sick

also check out this cool article about Raekwon living in Toronto now...

http://www.thegridto.com/culture/mu...-cookin-in-t-o/

Whoa shit, didn't know that. Cool!

Old Post Dec-02-2011 01:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Old Post Dec-02-2011 01:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Goddamn. That was one of the best things I've seen in this thread so far.

Awesome

Old Post Dec-02-2011 01:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

lol I don't want to watch those Drake spoof video's, they'll make me hate him

Old Post Dec-02-2011 05:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

all that Grammy Kanye talk is making me re-listen to "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"...

this track is so under-appreciated, the beat is next level and the verses are sick

edit:

quote:
that was a little joke, voila!... praises due to the most high, Allah... praises due to the most fly, Prada... baby, I'm magic, ta-dah!

Old Post Dec-02-2011 05:35  Canada
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
i dunno i can't take drake serious after watching this sometime ago..

Really defeats the purpose of the free sytle doesn't it?
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Going to see Ghostface tonight, weeeeee!

Where did you see him?

Old Post Dec-02-2011 21:02  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

The Mansion in Barrie.

Old Post Dec-02-2011 21:40 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack from M.I.K.E.'s club elite session 24-10-2007 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAscencion - For A Lifetime (Ascension Dub) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread