Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > congratulations to president Putin !!!
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
exraver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
bahahaha

Kasparov, this is a guy who openly was asking West to start bombing Russia, if they didnt get their way.
He lives in NYC, so I guess he doesnt give a shit.
As for Syria, look what happened in Lybia first.
No wonder, they are going all out, trying to kill these western goons, before its too late.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 05:09  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for exraver Click here to Send exraver a Private Message Add exraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
it was long known that she was revealing lots of facts about putins past.

it was told in the litvinenkos interview before his death.

dont know if english version exists

facts???? facts pulled out of the asses?

what facts?

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Mar-08-2012 05:10  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha

if you didnt know

quote:

RT, previously known as Russia Today, is a government-funded[1] global multilingual television news network based in the Russian Federation. It was founded in 2005 as Russia Today by the government-owned[2] RIA Novosti.

but for any news (unrelated to russia) its a great channel otherwise.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 05:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by exraver
Kasparov, this is a guy who openly was asking West to start bombing Russia, if they didnt get their way.
He lives in NYC, so I guess he doesnt give a shit.

yes, he lives in nyc thats why he's part of many protests held in moscow.

i simply used him in the video example because hes speaking english at a conference trying to get a point across.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 05:21  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
if you didnt know

but for any news (unrelated to russia) its a great channel otherwise.

So wait, they paid Litvinenko's father for this interview? or forced him to say that in front of the camera? wait, where were the western forces to protect him? i dont get it

also, i dont believe u read the article about the death of Politkovskaya i posted earlier. your reply makes no sense.

and finally, just like you dont trust anything government funded, i don't believe anything funded by the western parties, i.e your "independent" sources and their ridiculous theories that have no grounds or evidence. facts my ass. tell these stories to your american friends

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Mar-08-2012 05:34  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by tonybologna
Putin has done wanders for Russia considering what it went through in the 90s, thanks to the Clinton/Harvard gang. However, I do feel it is time for another step forward for Russia and I'm not sure what the answer is.
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Oth...obalEconomy.htm

dobrodosao nazad brate Srbine !!!

Old Post Mar-08-2012 05:56  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
true

true what??? lol, you should've +1 like nicholas oliver, the biggest contributopr to tota !!!

all kidding aside, true what exactly???

do you even know, besides what you see on bbc and cnn, do you even have an inkiling to what is....true???

do +1, suits you better

Old Post Mar-08-2012 05:58  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
true what??? lol, you should've +1 like nicholas oliver, the biggest contributopr to tota !!!

all kidding aside, true what exactly???

do you even know, besides what you see on bbc and cnn, do you even have an inkiling to what is....true???

do +1, suits you better

lol why so angry!?

I was agreeing w/ Malek that I think it's BS the Russians are veto'ing the UN security council (re: serbia)

just my opinion bro, am I allowed to share that in this thread? lol

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by malek
lolol

lolol what, you fucking pussy?? no matter what, the truth is that your brothers and sisters are getting killed, day in and day out. so, all you can do is try to stir shit from the warmth of your home and, when somebody calls you on it, all you can do is joke about it???

go take some pics of some raves ya fucking douchebag !!!

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:03  Serbia
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
lol why so angry!?

I was agreeing w/ Malek that I think it's BS the Russians are veto'ing the UN security council (re: serbia)

just my opinion bro, am I allowed to share that in this thread? lol

because your reply on all this is "true". true what??? might as well add your +1 since thyatv "true" aint making bany sense, in the long run???

agreeing with malek, LOL. us and israel are the only 2 countries that have been vetoing removal of sanctions on Cuba, for the past 40 years. 151 vs 2 and still sanctions. never seen +1 against that.

all due respect "bro", i get your stance. still, i reserve the right to make fun of your uneducated (is that even a word???) opinion.

edit - sorrty about all t5yem typos. i just got back from Ukranian hall, where Russians were celebrating Putins victory

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:09  Serbia
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
agreeing with malek, LOL. us and israel are the only 2 countries that have been vetoing removal of sanctions on Cuba, for the past 40 years. 151 vs 2 and still sanctions. never seen +1 against that.

haha I guess I missed that thread

quote:
all due respect "bro", i get your stance. still, i reserve the right to make fun of your uneducated (is that even a word???) opinion.

I have a political science degree, I don't claim to be plato, but that's somewhat of an educated opinion, no?

anyways I don't even give a fuck haha

haha how the hell did I get dragged into this stupid russian thread

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by exraver
Oh, look at all these russian "experts"
Brought here by their parents in last century, all their knowledge consists of wikipedia articles and CNN/BBC news.
Yep, and visit to see your grand parents once in a while, who is living in Ukraine, doesnt qualify you either.
You can gloat here all you want, but Putin won fair and square.
Of course real democracy is only when democrats are winning.
Well, tough luck this time, maybe in six years they will find some real leader, not these stoodges: Nemtsov, Navalny, Limonov etc.
BTW, how come none of these stoodges run for president?
Didnt even tried.

i like this post, a lot. seems that not all Russians on this board are sellout fucking western ass kissing pussies.

respect !!

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:23  Serbia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > congratulations to president Putin !!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktune ID please - sounds very euro [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJunkie XL - Power Of Big Slacks [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread