Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ SHY
Senior trancEaddict

Josh Wink, hmmmmm...

Hey Jasey, I thought "Pistol Whip" was by Joshua Ryan... Maybe I am wrong

Old Post Jan-19-2001 17:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ SHY Click here to Send DJ SHY a Private Message Add DJ SHY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Re: Josh Wink, hmmmmm...

quote:
Originally posted by DJ SHY
Hey Jasey, I thought "Pistol Whip" was by Joshua Ryan... Maybe I am wrong

No, you're right

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-19-2001 18:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Suzaku
æææææ

Perpetual thread

This thread is never going to die is it?

Suzaku

Old Post Jan-19-2001 23:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Suzaku Click here to Send Suzaku a Private Message Add Suzaku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ambrus07
Supreme tranceaddict

This is the thread that never ends..
So just keep posting on it my friend...

Gee, i cant get that new britney spears song, "im a stupid whore" out of my head!
and have you guys heard the new one by Nsync? its called
"we suck cock", look for it on napster.
DaNNy

ps: der verfall - "abfahrt" rules

Old Post Jan-20-2001 00:02  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for ambrus07 Click here to Send ambrus07 a Private Message Add ambrus07 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

Re: Perpetual thread

quote:
Originally posted by Suzaku
This thread is never going to die is it?

Suzaku

Not before trance dies,so...pretty much .... NEVER!!!

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-20-2001 11:50  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

My friend has a theory on old people which could relate quite closely to this thread he believes that once you reach the age of 60 your potential to do anything worthwhile on this planet is gone and you should be just put in a big room and shot, i believe this thread has definetely passed its potential to even be bearable anymore, somebody shoot it.
(p.s. this is my friends view on old people not mine, don't call me a sick bastard)

peace

Old Post Jan-20-2001 12:11  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandman
Motorcycle addicted

the song I'm thinking right about now...

a great track.. and a MUST to download

Minimalistix - Struggle for pleasure

just a great track..

As a final touch, God created the Dutch

Old Post Jan-20-2001 14:27  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Add Sandman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DAPplayer
Junior tranceaddict

Thanks Sandman!
I have just downloaded
minimalistix - Struggle for pleasure

My new song of the day!

See ppl this is a useful thread

:-)

Old Post Jan-20-2001 14:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for DAPplayer Click here to Send DAPplayer a Private Message Add DAPplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by agi

(p.s. this is my friends view on old people not mine, don't call me a sick bastard)

peace

So you're calling your friend that!

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-20-2001 15:05  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

Minimalistix,isn't bad,but back here it's a commercialtune(for two years or so)and they play it(the song sand the commercial)on the radio since octobre,so it's startin' to get a bit ordinary!

But I read in the comments of this track,a guy(Belgian dude I presume)that said,that the original was from Wim Mertens,but actually Wim Mertens also got it from someone else(this last quote was for teh dude in question)

quote:

Old Post Jan-20-2001 15:09  Belgium
m0sh
Ibiza 05'

Satan (eek!) ABC

The song that i am thinking about right now is the ABC flash songs so funny

here is the link
http://www.dak.co.il/abc.swf
chack it out.........

James Holden is my only GOD!

Old Post Jan-20-2001 16:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh Click here to Send m0sh a Private Message Add m0sh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandman
Motorcycle addicted

RE: DAPplayer

your welcome...

As a final touch, God created the Dutch

Old Post Jan-20-2001 16:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Add Sandman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpektrum - Kinda New (Unknown Edit of Tiefschwarz Mix) [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKuffdam & Plant - "Seduction" (The Level Above Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread