Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > New TOTA Car Thread
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sasha
Obsequey

love my baby

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Oct-06-2010 02:56  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

Old Post Oct-06-2010 04:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
cale, have you ever thought aboout going to shannonville instead of cayuga?? im hopefully (fingers crossed) going this saturday from 1-5pm ...only costs $75

i just need to raise my car a bit and roll the front fenders and get some tuning in to squeeze a bit more power out of my car before i hit the track

- did you borrow someones helmet or did they have loaners at cayuga?

How do you find out about the events at Shannonville?

The events at Cayuga, Cale's friend knows some guy that runs it, so they find out about the events pretty easy (Cale can elaborate on this if it's not correct).

You don't need a helmet at Cayuga, it's not mandatory unless you have a convertible, although it's recommended.

I still haven't been, Cale has, so he knows all about it haha.

A bunch of us are going Sat. Oct. 23rd (my first time on a track haha). Get your car and come out!

Old Post Oct-06-2010 11:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Playa24_7 Click here to Send Playa24_7 a Private Message Add Playa24_7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha

love my baby

I so badly want to do something about those mirrors...

They come up with such a great design for the car and then plop the mirrors right on the doors...

Btw Sasha, I like the eyelids...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Oct-06-2010 11:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
I so badly want to do something about those mirrors...

They come up with such a great design for the car and then plop the mirrors right on the doors...

Btw Sasha, I like the eyelids...

Ewww the new eclipse is ugly.

Old Post Oct-06-2010 12:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

I think I've watched this video like 10 times with my speakers turned up haha.
Such an awesome sound, especially when they down shift. Sounds like gun shots almost lol.

Old Post Oct-06-2010 13:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Playa24_7 Click here to Send Playa24_7 a Private Message Add Playa24_7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

I was on an Indy Lites team in '98 and when we were practicing at Homestead, so was Bryan Herta...

His Indycar's wastegate would make this incredible sound when he'd downshift...

You can't hear it on tv and when there's a lot of cars goin around, it's hard to hear as well..

It was like this huge KATHUNK...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Oct-06-2010 14:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I was on an Indy Lites team in '98 and when we were practicing at Homestead, so was Bryan Herta...

His Indycar's wastegate would make this incredible sound when he'd downshift...

You can't hear it on tv and when there's a lot of cars goin around, it's hard to hear as well..

It was like this huge KATHUNK...

...and why aren't you on that team anymore, or a different one?

Old Post Oct-06-2010 15:27 
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by Playa24_7
...and why aren't you on that team anymore, or a different one?

That was such a long time ago...

The team was starting to have financial problems and me being low man was let go...

I was at the Homestead Grand Prix though. It was my one and only race and it was enough to give me memories and experience for a lifetime...

I got to sit on Greg Moores pit wall while he was in a pit stop...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Oct-06-2010 16:04 
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
That was such a long time ago...

The team was starting to have financial problems and me being low man was let go...

I was at the Homestead Grand Prix though. It was my one and only race and it was enough to give me memories and experience for a lifetime...

I got to sit on Greg Moores pit wall while he was in a pit stop...

That's a pretty wicked experience for sure

Old Post Oct-06-2010 20:36 
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

Nissan GT-R in car video at Shannonville

Old Post Oct-06-2010 20:36 
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

^ nice fucking vid, the corner he takes at like 4:55 is crazy

Old Post Oct-06-2010 21:26  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > New TOTA Car Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPiet Blank Song [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlastic Boy - "Silverbath" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread