Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Platform Cherry Beach w/ Subb-An + Friends - Victoria Day 2012
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
video from the party.. i almost choked from laughter.. start at about 1:30

omg I'm in tears, first time Iv'e seen this
It's almost a little sickening how she tries to walk away and he keeps bending her over

Old Post Jul-03-2012 03:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by Skipper
omg I'm in tears, first time Iv'e seen this
It's almost a little sickening how she tries to walk away and he keeps bending her over

ya the video is disturbing on a few levels lol I hate how it depicts CB, pretty much the polar opposite of what it represents

a lot of tiny nuances KILL me in this video... for example the photographer @ 1:59 when he moves the dancers out of the way for his "shot" lol like as if he's shooting for National Geographic or some shit

or like the youtube comment points out the chick with the cast @ 1:08... lol so sketch

Old Post Jul-03-2012 04:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
ya the video is disturbing on a few levels lol I hate how it depicts CB, pretty much the polar opposite of what it represents

a lot of tiny nuances KILL me in this video... for example the photographer @ 1:59 when he moves the dancers out of the way for his "shot" lol like as if he's shooting for National Geographic or some shit

or like the youtube comment points out the chick with the cast @ 1:08... lol so sketch

ahaha laughing all over again

national geographic or some shit LOL

Who's that DJing?

Old Post Jul-03-2012 05:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndyVlak
tranceaddict

Anybody know the song playing in that infamous CB video?

Old Post Jul-03-2012 21:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyVlak Click here to Send AndyVlak a Private Message Add AndyVlak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by AndyVlak

I believe its "gash - cheese (top 40 remix)".

Old Post Jul-03-2012 22:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:

Benassi Bros Feat. Dhany - Hit My Heart

Old Post Jul-03-2012 23:37  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndyVlak
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
Benassi Bros Feat. Dhany - Hit My Heart

Thx! But I was looking for the track that comes after the Benassi one. It sounds like there's a track change mid-way thru the vid

Old Post Jul-04-2012 04:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyVlak Click here to Send AndyVlak a Private Message Add AndyVlak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndyVlak
tranceaddict

quote:

Ah I found it in the end ... didn't think Shazam would work on such a low quality recording.

Fatboy Slim - Ya Mama

Old Post Jul-04-2012 19:16  Canada
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

The black guy from that video is on the Fauvrelle boat cruise lmao!!

Old Post Jul-07-2012 03:34  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndyVlak
tranceaddict

Anybody know if CB got completely cancelled today when it started raining? It stopped now, but don't want to make my way down there if it's done.

Is there a website i can check for the status (i don't use facebook)?

Thx!

Old Post Jul-22-2012 22:10  Canada
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

It didnt get cancelled. I was there from 8-10:30.

from the CB group:

quote:
Weather
If the weather is looking dodgy, you can follow how things are going at http://twitter.com/cherrybeach or call David 416 550 2702 or Irving 416 902 1740 for hourly updated voice messages.

The storms that blew by last night made for a sweet light show above the water. Most of the rain held off.

The dude at 8 was playing some awesome techno, cutting and chopping loops and samples over it, real cool. The guy that was on afterwards destroyed the vibe, and started playing that anthemy pseudo prog. uggh.

release.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 18:30  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndyVlak
tranceaddict

Thanks!

Old Post Jul-23-2012 18:44  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Platform Cherry Beach w/ Subb-An + Friends - Victoria Day 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance tune mixed after Blossom! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFreebase - "Broken" (Fire & Ice Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread