Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Riser by AIR Music Technology
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

I cannot think of anything more pointless than this.

Old Post Aug-08-2014 07:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

While it's not something I'd look at using, and pretty much share the sentiment, I can't see why it's any more pointless than any other instrument/device aimed at making particular sounds. You get synth's for kick's, basses, leads, pads rah rah... Why not have one aimed at making some transition sounds too? I can think of many other plugs just as pointless as this one.

Old Post Aug-08-2014 07:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
I cannot think of anything more pointless than this.

I can: vengeange tapestop?!?

There is no craftmanship anymore in "Big Room, me too!!" Producing.
Producing has degraded to merely a pool of apps/plugins and some YT tutorials and template/sample packs (all torrented ofcourse!) it's shitty trailertrash retarded house music

Old Post Aug-08-2014 18:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

theres obviously a market for this shite.....let them at it is what i say!

Old Post Aug-08-2014 23:35  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djshire
Supreme tranceaddict

The Riser aka The Erection

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Rave to the grave.
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

djshire, you're a cool nigga.
quote:
Originally posted by Taipan
Agreed. You da man!

Old Post Aug-10-2014 22:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djshire Click here to Send djshire a Private Message Add djshire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Curious, is there a filter plug in dedicated to all known and existing filter sweeps?

Old Post Aug-27-2014 11:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Riser by AIR Music Technology
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold live @ Lush 1997 [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKamasutra Feat. Marzio Dance - "Rock 'N Beat" (Beginning Vr.) [Dance Pollution] [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread