Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > Documentary - The Sound of Belgium (Soon 2012)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tiestoworld
Supreme tranceaddict

Documentary - The Sound of Belgium (Soon 2012)

Documentary - The Sound of Belgium (Soon 2012)

I have Posted a screenshot of everybody I have interviewed for this movie. There are many more interesting people with great stories about the evolution of Belgian dance music. I would like to interview them all !
But that would take so much more time ;-) and unfortunately there were hard decisions to be made for making a 90 minute film.

There are 27 interviews with some of them almost 4 hours... in length.
We took our time to look for the best way to tell the story of the sound of Belgium and we are almost there.

but we are still looking for original footage because our television stations were only interested in the belgian nightlive when they could film one of the many razzias taking place.

if someone can point us in the right direction of great images feel free to do so !

Old Post Mar-05-2012 09:55  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for tiestoworld Click here to Send tiestoworld a Private Message Add tiestoworld to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > Documentary - The Sound of Belgium (Soon 2012)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance song in foreign language(not eng) [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSystem F - Needlejuice [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread