Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
My main issue with the Torch:

Source: Engadget Torch Review

Yikescity! No Google apps on BB = Dealbreaker, ladies!

Last edited by Jem_hadar on Sep-28-2010 at 16:00

Old Post Sep-28-2010 15:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
Yikescity! No Google apps on BB = Dealbreaker, ladies!

Who cares really? You have a full suite of Docs to go that work with the microsoft office programs.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 17:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend
Who cares really? You have a full suite of Docs to go that work with the microsoft office programs.

which are more superior to google docs anyways.

all you really need is to get the emails from gmail which is pretty damn simple to do.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 18:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend

I definitely care. Google Calendar is my life! Need to sync the 2.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 18:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
I definitely care. Google Calendar is my life! Need to sync the 2.

google's syncing sucks ass anyways. it's not the devices, it's the google side that fucks it up.

i sync all my calendars but through outlook. outlook is perfect.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 18:23  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
google's syncing sucks ass anyways. it's not the devices, it's the google side that fucks it up.

i sync all my calendars but through outlook. outlook is perfect.

I don't sync through Google - not available for my phone, of course. I use Mail for Exchange.

Do you have a Google calendar?

Old Post Sep-28-2010 18:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

Got my Torch today, super sweet device.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 22:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:

Do you have a Google calendar?

yup.

but it is synced to my outlook.

then my outlook is synced to blackberry.

Old Post Sep-29-2010 00:23  Poland
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
yup.

then your blackberry is synced to your iPhone

Old Post Sep-29-2010 00:37  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
yup.

I don't use outlook calendar, but will once I go back to work in the summer. Perhaps I can get you to show me how you do it.

Right now I'm just using Google calendar and the one on my phone.

Old Post Sep-29-2010 00:50  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
My main issue with the Torch:

Source: Engadget Torch Review

Thats like saying you're pissed that your OFFICE2010 doesn't work on your Windows2000 system.

The Torch has a new OS, a new way of working and many possibilities, like anything, it will take time for the developers to make a different app for the Torch and OS6, or to create apps that are geared towards both.

Happened when the new BOLD came out, lots of older apps were not ready for OS5, so you had to wait. And when the Storm came out, fuck getting an app in fullscreen for that, you had to wait for them to be made specifically for it. But once it was, it was stellar.

Google apps work for BlackBerry, and the Torch. It comes preloaded... Google Sync is a install, and the GMAIL app and Contacts app is avail when you intergrate a GMAIL email account.

Old Post Sep-29-2010 04:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
And when the Storm came out, fuck getting an app in fullscreen for that, you had to wait for them to be made specifically for it. But once it was, it was stellar.

I love the app compatibility for software meant for non storm apps

Old Post Sep-29-2010 04:14  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown - turn around [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPush - "Strange World" (2000 Remake) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread