Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
I dont think you can or could get one without it. Thats kind of what range rovers are built around.

lol I assumed the new ones in the U.S. didn't have it any more. I was apparently wrong in that.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post May-20-2010 20:01  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Well there are plans for a baby Range Rover thats supposed to have only 2wd...but 2wd on the larger ones, thats almost blasphemy

EDIT: Also on a side note, i have completely fallen in love with the 360 Challenge Stradale. Saw my first one a few days ago, all the 360s ive seen in the past and the one ive been fortunate enough to have a ride in have been standard ones, so even if i thought it was one of the nicest looking MR Ferraris the car was getting on in age and ive pushed it back in my mind...

Then a few days ago ive been walking to a meeting and at first i hear the unmistakable sound of a high reving italian V8, i turn my head to look for the Ferrari (maseratis have a deeper sound) and then i see it...the fucking stripe down the middle and i immediately realise "Thats not a 360, thats a Challenge Stradale". Forget the F430, the F430 Scuderia and the 456 Italia, the 360 still has a place in my heart...

I am so doing this once i get rich enough to affor one...just listen to the fucking sound...it actually matches the song in the background.

Last edited by Moongoose on May-20-2010 at 20:28

Old Post May-20-2010 20:15  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by leph555

i don't see what's wrong with this guy...pelvic thrusts against the car are totally normal.
quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose

I need the Google Map of this route ASAP. Mindblowingly gorgeous mountains in the background, let alone downhill hairpin after hairpin.

Old Post May-20-2010 22:34 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jackson
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
I need the Google Map of this route ASAP. Mindblowingly gorgeous mountains in the background, let alone downhill hairpin after hairpin.

The main road from Davos to Stelvio in Switzerland. Top Gear done the route in supercars a few seasons back.

Old Post May-21-2010 07:51  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson Click here to Send Jackson a Private Message Add Jackson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

Thank. You.

Old Post May-21-2010 08:05 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

There are plenty of videos on youtube featuring the Stelvio pass, most of them have a Ferrari in them as since the ep aired theres always a Ferrari or two on that road to the great annoyance of the cyclists that used to own the road But my fav is this one...the sound of the 360CS is just amazing

Old Post May-21-2010 08:27  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a cop car permanently stationed at the top.

Old Post May-21-2010 08:40  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Considering how many people come here to drive that road, there would have to be plenty of cops to go after everybody. Besides, not like you can actually to any speeding on the pass itself, the straights are far to short for that especially if you know that immediately after a straight theres this really tight hairpin waiting for you, and a looong way down if you fail to stop in time

Also, this are italian cops we are talking about here...they are just as likely to throw the ticket book away and cheer you on

Old Post May-21-2010 08:50  Slovenia
leph555
dementia depleted

Old Post May-21-2010 16:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Old Post May-21-2010 22:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

Fucking sand monkies.

Old Post May-22-2010 01:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psionic
Dark & Dirty

Old Post May-22-2010 16:23  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psionic Click here to Send Psionic a Private Message Add Psionic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback---- Latin House tune from 2004 needs IDing [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThrillseekers - "New Life" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread