Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
C'mon, it's fayraree we're talking about here.

yeah.

Old Post Jun-06-2010 18:13 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by leph555

Such an awesome video

just by seeing the preview, it's clear it was filmed with 5D mk2

/proud owner of 5D mk2

Old Post Jun-06-2010 20:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Are you trying to make lulz, or didn't actually know she has a racing license?

The IC C licence expired some time ago, mostly because when the Zed got written off there wasn't much point to continuing and a general lack of desire on my behalf to end up dead as well
Plus its an expensive hobby... really expensive!

My L2S and NR are still current, but that's just mostly a multiple guess on what flags mean and how not to run over officials, other cars and spectators (even if they deserve it) Those two aren't hard to obtain and maintain, if I kept the little MX5 I would have eventually done some motorkhana but there wasn't any room to keep her. Still horribly jealous of Paul getting to see all the European races though!

(fayraree is a massive wanker and troll, Ignored a long time ago)

Old Post Jun-07-2010 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
The IC C licence expired some time ago, mostly because when the Zed got written off there wasn't much point to continuing and a general lack of desire on my behalf to end up dead as well
Plus its an expensive hobby... really expensive!

My L2S and NR are still current, but that's just mostly a multiple guess on what flags mean and how not to run over officials, other cars and spectators (even if they deserve it) Those two aren't hard to obtain and maintain, if I kept the little MX5 I would have eventually done some motorkhana but there wasn't any room to keep her. Still horribly jealous of Paul getting to see all the European races though!

(fayraree is a massive wanker and troll, Ignored a long time ago)

My bad, I didn't realise it wasn't current. Close enough, anyway

Old Post Jun-07-2010 05:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
My bad, I didn't realise it wasn't current. Close enough, anyway

I'm still licensed to wreck other people in proper track races and in rally, just not overseas

Old Post Jun-07-2010 05:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
and a general lack of desire on my behalf to end up dead as well

pity

Old Post Jun-07-2010 05:21 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KandyKid_420
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Amduscias

Idk why i like this car so much

Your an ass man?

Old Post Jun-07-2010 05:22  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for KandyKid_420 Click here to Send KandyKid_420 a Private Message Add KandyKid_420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

I need to make a decision by tomorrow, Subaru Liberty or VW Jetta (Base models)?

Mazda 6 is an option too but I've driven a Mazda a tonne of times so keen for something else.

No I am not buying them, company cars. I'm leaning towards the Liberty but figured I would ask for some input.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 04:15  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
I need to make a decision by tomorrow, Subaru Liberty or VW Jetta (Base models)?

Mazda 6 is an option too but I've driven a Mazda a tonne of times so keen for something else.

No I am not buying them, company cars. I'm leaning towards the Liberty but figured I would ask for some input.

I don't like the look of the new Liberty at all, so I vote Jetta.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 04:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

Liberty it is then.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 04:24  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

If you can get the diesel Jetta they're a very good car though use barely any fuel, probably a bit more room in there for your lanky ass.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 04:24 
Fledz
Banned

I

Petrol and everything else is on expenses. Cost doesn't really bother me in terms of fuel consumption

(I know, I know. I'm an irresponsible Gen Y dick...)

Old Post Jun-08-2010 04:25  Croatia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackForme Remix [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Generator - "Where Are You Now" (Moonman remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread