Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
I don't know about you all, but I think THIS is what Detroit should be about! The 2 other stages' lineups haven't been announced yet.

Tickets purchased ;-)

Sunday will be a great day of music!

Carl Craig, DJ Sneak, Josh Wink, Marco Carola and Loco Dice on the Main stage. I will skip Public Enemy and check out Claude von Stroke's set. It's funny but I haven't seen any of these DJ's yet!

I also want to check out Maceo Plex and Maya Cole Jones earlier that day and see what the fuss is all about.

All of this great music followed by Blank Code/Droid Behavior & KMS 25 afterparties...Doesn't get any better than that

Old Post May-01-2012 11:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
Tickets purchased ;-)

Sunday will be a great day of music!

Carl Craig, DJ Sneak, Josh Wink, Marco Carola and Loco Dice on the Main stage. I will skip Public Enemy and check out Claude von Stroke's set. It's funny but I haven't seen any of these DJ's yet!

I also want to check out Maceo Plex and Maya Cole Jones earlier that day and see what the fuss is all about.

All of this great music followed by Blank Code/Droid Behavior & KMS 25 afterparties...Doesn't get any better than that

Pretty much right there with you, except CvS

Old Post May-01-2012 15:13  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

Detroit flights bought

Coming down with my boston homie Gabriel and ready to break my DEMF cherry (please bring paper towels)

See some of you guys there

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post May-01-2012 15:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itzbryz
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GUBostonDubs
Detroit flights bought

Coming down with my boston homie Gabriel and ready to break my DEMF cherry (please bring paper towels)

See some of you guys there

I'll make sure you'll have the best time homie!

Old Post May-02-2012 06:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for itzbryz Click here to Send itzbryz a Private Message Add itzbryz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

atkins, saunderson, and may now thats real detroit

Old Post May-02-2012 12:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Sunday requires a thinking cap.. but pls explain to me, how can one attend two after parties with such lil time?
i mean, the festival ends at 12..ok let's say you leave before that to catch the opening doors of Droid, which is 10-11..you plan to stay there for 2-3hrs (the time it takes a party to get jumping).. to leave than to go to the other party, original Detroit techno innovators, for the remaining 2-3 hrs?

two complete diff elements..i believe it takes time as well to get 'broken' into the vibe of the party, and just when you're in your zone..you're gonna change it up? its like reading a book and putting it aside midway through and picking up a diff book and beginning it from mid-point.
idk.. i try to pick one party and stick to it to the end..unless its boring the shit out of me than no choice but onto the next.
i understand everyone wants to attend every single party but I'm sure there will be plenty more in the future..and if you feel like there won't be one in the future, than the decision should be easy.

Old Post May-02-2012 13:54  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
Sunday requires a thinking cap.. but pls explain to me, how can one attend two after parties with such lil time?
i mean, the festival ends at 12..ok let's say you leave before that to catch the opening doors of Droid, which is 10-11..you plan to stay there for 2-3hrs (the time it takes a party to get jumping).. to leave than to go to the other party, original Detroit techno innovators, for the remaining 2-3 hrs?

two complete diff elements..i believe it takes time as well to get 'broken' into the vibe of the party, and just when you're in your zone..you're gonna change it up? its like reading a book and putting it aside midway through and picking up a diff book and beginning it from mid-point.
idk.. i try to pick one party and stick to it to the end..unless its boring the shit out of me than no choice but onto the next.
i understand everyone wants to attend every single party but I'm sure there will be plenty more in the future..and if you feel like there won't be one in the future, than the decision should be easy.

Set times are released ahead of time so you plan out accordingly. If it doesn't work out you just sell one of the tickets. I personally wouldn't mind doing each party 3 hours either

Either way it will be fun. I think I will skip public.enemy and Cvs and check out afterparties.

No need worry bro ;-)

Old Post May-02-2012 15:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

I learned my lesson from Miami. I'm doing 1 after party / day and will try to sneak in a nap somewhere.

Old Post May-02-2012 16:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

FYI, just got wind of a party on Monday night. For those of you looking for something else, Mixworks is going to have their showcase @ the Works.

You heard it here first

Old Post May-02-2012 18:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz

I'm pretty ADD at parties, I can't stay in the same party all night... especially if there's a lot going on elsewhere, my attention wanders and want to see it all. I can say I pulled it off last year, went to 2/3 parties every night and saw everyone I wanted to see (and I didn't sleep).

Old Post May-02-2012 18:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

^^ that is mad $$ though. Not sure if I can hit "everything"

Old Post May-02-2012 21:30  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

^^ that is mad $$ though. Not sure if I can hit "everything"

Old Post May-02-2012 21:30  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Me To Id This Track !!!! Please Please [2006] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArome - "Hands Up!" (DJ Scot Project Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread