Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to?? Volume 3
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Vocal mash up time. This is my first vocal mash up since i think most are cheesy i found 2 in the same key. Wohoo. Hiya Womph Pow!

Old Post Jun-13-2014 04:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

John Askew is back to roots, Old school time. Wow the breakdown really touches my soul. I'm so glad he made this the way it is. I want to book him for private party, lets see what my rich parents would think.

Old Post Jun-13-2014 16:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Really dope album. I dig the soundscapes.

http://www.beatport.com/release/nic...dgarden/1307185

Old Post Jun-14-2014 03:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

https://soundcloud.com/miamideep/jo...-mix-04-18-2009

Old Post Jun-14-2014 15:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Ruede was dope as fuck when I saw him at Watergate. I like his productions, too.

Old Post Jun-14-2014 23:45 
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Old Post Jun-18-2014 04:21  United States
OrangestO
–30–

Thanks, Chris! Third time listening to it this week.

39 minute-mark forward is that ether.

Old Post Jun-19-2014 01:04 
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

hes one of my top 3 fav producers, jamie xx is the truth. so smooth and groovey all the time, i love the alicia keys vocals. she shots him out a lot

Old Post Jun-20-2014 01:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

I'm liking this!

Peter Dundov has to my favorite techno artist of 2013-14. Would do almost anything to see him live.

Old Post Jun-20-2014 01:39  United States
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Dundov is the shit. Gerber turned me on to his productions a couple years ago. Wouldn't exactly call him "techno" however, definitely deep and proggy. Nice work on finding some good tunes finally 😜

Old Post Jun-20-2014 01:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

John Digweed is also playing his stuff.

Old Post Jun-20-2014 01:52  United States
OrangestO
–30–

Old Post Jun-20-2014 02:06 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to?? Volume 3
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan u guys pleaze help me [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoogwai - "Neon" (Original Club Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread