Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
babisrave
tranceaddict in training

1. 1
  2. gggg
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old Post Nov-26-2007 11:14  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for babisrave Click here to Send babisrave a Private Message Add babisrave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Nov-26-2007 20:51  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

Re: Re: Re: Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris

Wow, def not, just listened to samples and its not even close. Now we have an extra ID to get Damn you Pez

------------------

Been doing some more digging about this set, and have found this useful tidbit -

http://www.fabriclondon.com/press/b...jan05poster.JPG

This is artwork for Fabric for 2005. It says quite rightly that Digweed played in Fabric on the date of this set (as we all know). I'm going to follow up and see if any of the other DJs of this night did this set, that then got mislabeled as a Digweed set.

Other DJs from the night across all 3 rooms as well as Digweed -

Pete Moss
Wiggle : (Could be the name of the room? I dunno WTF)
Eddie Richards
Terry Francis
Nathan Coles
Craig Richards
Matt Tolfrey

Does anyone know of any of these DJs and does this set roughly match any of their styles? I'd say if I send this set to all of them none of them would respond as they wouldnt download a 260mb files from a complete stranger. Any ideas???

62 downloads off the Megaupload link so far

none of those DJ's would play those records already ID'd, it's definately digweed

Old Post Nov-26-2007 22:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

This set is awesome

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Nov-28-2007 03:00  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anton
Supreme tranceaddict

I am a useless tit and do not know any ID's, but Digweed or not this set is fantastic. Thank you for posting.

Old Post Dec-03-2007 05:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Anton Click here to Send Anton a Private Message Add Anton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmilo
Senior tranceaddict

BUMP ~_~

This set is FANTASTIC.

the trance is the resulting state of mind which one achieves
once the soul, the sound,
and the beat become one.

Old Post Dec-18-2007 01:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mmilo Click here to Send mmilo a Private Message Add mmilo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

#16 is Bill & Seb - Into The Light (Original mix)

Thx to Saturn over on Isra for this HUGE ID.

Theres life in this thread yet This came off a progpsy/psy CD, adding a bit of weight to the fact that I dont think that this is Digweed at all, and possibly an amateur set that got cruelly mislabeled.

Old Post Feb-07-2008 16:01  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

Amateur or not this set is the shizznet... I still listen to it to this day. Try listening to the first 3 tracks in the car with a nice subwoofer, sounds amazing.

Old Post Feb-07-2008 19:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

181 downloads

Old Post Feb-15-2008 13:34  Ireland
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Up to 200 downloads now.

FWIW after a LOT of effort, I got in touch with Felix Da Housecat, and he has no idea what the bootleg of Watching Cars Go By / Cyberwhore that is track #06, which I want badly.

I cant find any info ANYWHERE about the supposed name, Felix Da Housecat - Watching Cars Go By vs. PQM - You Are Sleeping so I doubt its actually called that. I'm waiting to hear back from PQM anyway, see what they come up with.

Anyone any more IDs for me?

Old Post Mar-16-2008 11:37  Ireland
JakeC
Supreme tranceaddict

#26 is Mateo Murphy - Meltdown.

Old Post Mar-16-2008 11:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for JakeC Click here to Send JakeC a Private Message Visit JakeC's homepage! Add JakeC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Thats teh stuff Nice one

Old Post Mar-16-2008 15:16  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmarcel woods - new feeling [unknown remix] [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVincent De Moor - "No Hesitation" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread