Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Promoters Please Book The Following
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

Hi guys,
Organizing events for over 7 years now, Shakti Collective has had the opportunity to bring plenty of artists and names. As someone mentioned above, while in the beginning we devoted ourselves to bringing mostly Psy-Prog artists, in the past few years we have expanded on bringing also acts from other genres of music that in my opinion do not get enough recognition and attention in our city. We had the pleasure to host acts such as Atmos, Fiord, Beckers, Ticon, Sensient, James Harcourt, Shades of Grey, Simon Baring, Johnson (Fusi and Johnson, True Lies), La Baaz, Solead, Freq, Fitalic, Brisker and Magitman, Animaltek, Solid Snake and other interesting and passionate artists, and we are not stopping there! The biggest problem in bringing small-time act to our beloved city is lack of venues. I think that our local crowd (not to offend, but we are very choosy and spoiled) always thinks twice about where a certain party is being held. Our folks always try to go party in places that are big and spacey, within a certain distance of the downtown core and always keep cover prices in check. Unfortunately, due to limited venue choices in Toronto, it is not always easy to accommodate our patrons. We try to keep our party experiences as pleasant and as affordable as possible. In order to do that, we must always rely on your support. Please stay respectful, understanding and keep the vibe alive . We have another great year ahead of us with many great artists to visit our city (and even a few surprises!). We hope to see all of you on our dancefloors.

Regards

Boris & The Shakti Collective

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Nov-05-2011 00:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420

Looking farther ahead maybe Manuel Sofia,

He played at Eclipse 2009 and destroyed the dancefloor!

Anything is possible in 2012

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Nov-05-2011 00:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
Hi guys,
Organizing events for over 7 years now, Shakti Collective has had the opportunity to bring plenty of artists and names. As someone mentioned above, while in the beginning we devoted ourselves to bringing mostly Psy-Prog artists, in the past few years we have expanded on bringing also acts from other genres of music that in my opinion do not get enough recognition and attention in our city. We had the pleasure to host acts such as Atmos, Fiord, Beckers, Ticon, Sensient, James Harcourt, Shades of Grey, Simon Baring, Johnson (Fusi and Johnson, True Lies), La Baaz, Solead, Freq, Fitalic, Brisker and Magitman, Animaltek, Solid Snake and other interesting and passionate artists, and we are not stopping there! The biggest problem in bringing small-time act to our beloved city is lack of venues. I think that our local crowd (not to offend, but we are very choosy and spoiled) always thinks twice about where a certain party is being held. Our folks always try to go party in places that are big and spacey, within a certain distance of the downtown core and always keep cover prices in check. Unfortunately, due to limited venue choices in Toronto, it is not always easy to accommodate our patrons. We try to keep our party experiences as pleasant and as affordable as possible. In order to do that, we must always rely on your support. Please stay respectful, understanding and keep the vibe alive . We have another great year ahead of us with many great artists to visit our city (and even a few surprises!). We hope to see all of you on our dancefloors.

Regards

Boris & The Shakti Collective

Well said!

Old Post Nov-05-2011 00:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
He played at Eclipse 2009 and destroyed the dancefloor!

Anything is possible in 2012

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I did not know that.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Nov-05-2011 01:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

shankar do you have any advice for people that are wanting to setup nights? because sometimes the options available are not the right taste.

Last edited by MSZ on Nov-05-2011 at 01:31

Old Post Nov-05-2011 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
ill better wait to listen to fake shitty techno at Kazantip opening in August )

You look like a gay

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Nov-05-2011 19:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
shankar do you have any advice for people that are wanting to setup nights? because sometimes the options available are not the right taste.

Build your crowd and put lots of passion into the party. Last thing you want to do is to lose lots of money on the event.

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Nov-05-2011 23:18  Canada
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I did not know that.

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Nov-06-2011 16:41  Canada
MSZ
godspeed

driveby

comin dec 14th.

but say... better name than all posted, GABE. he can work in FW. shankar do itttt.

Old Post Nov-06-2011 18:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Old Post Nov-06-2011 18:39  Canada
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
driveby

comin dec 14th.

Knowing the promoters behind this event, I cannot say I will be attending this event for sure.

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Nov-06-2011 19:14  Canada
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
but say... better name than all posted, GABE. he can work in FW. shankar do itttt.

Gabe would be nice for sure. Not sure if Footwork would be up for it though.

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Nov-06-2011 19:15  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Promoters Please Book The Following
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse Tune from 2003 -- "Can You Feel It" [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackF&W - "You Will Understand" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread