Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ejoffe
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
The only thing that went wrong last year was Zoo not being prepared for the logistics of getting Plastikman set up properly. Last year was a blast - great lineup, better stages, bigger layout, light up trees to lay under and relax in between sets.

I too enjoyed last year. My girlfriend and I even recommended the event to many at other summer festivals. Told everyone to go! It was the simple things that added up like posting the schedules outside the tents, putting down flooring and the good food choices. I just hope MADE delivers like last year.

Old Post Jul-31-2012 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ejoffe Click here to Send ejoffe a Private Message Visit ejoffe's homepage! Add ejoffe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LordQuinnTrance
Supreme tranceaddict

Does anyone know why ATB was removed from phase one of the EZ?

Old Post Jul-31-2012 22:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LordQuinnTrance Click here to Send LordQuinnTrance a Private Message Add LordQuinnTrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Does anyone know why ATB was removed from phase one of the EZ?

quote:
Originally posted by LordQuinnTrance

Because he chose to do EDC NY instead and under contract not allowed to do E-Zoo

There is no one who was at EDC performing at ezoo

Old Post Jul-31-2012 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ejoffe
Junior tranceaddict

Alesso, Afrojack, Calvin Harris, Michael Woods and others are going to be at JAY Z's thing that weekend in Philly. Here are your possible after party gigs?

Made in America - with foreigners

Old Post Aug-01-2012 02:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ejoffe Click here to Send ejoffe a Private Message Visit ejoffe's homepage! Add ejoffe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira Yin
Senior tranceaddict

Selling a 3-day wristband with ferry access, $300 (face value, no fees, etc). Pass it on!

...every time I say "ferry," I STILL think Ferry Corsten. blaaaargh.

Old Post Aug-01-2012 15:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Yin Click here to Send Lira Yin a Private Message Visit Lira Yin's homepage! Add Lira Yin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lufelia
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Armitage350
What was wrong about last year? I heard it was the best yet in terms of the way everything was laid out, the lineup, etc.

Just the combination of cost, music, and a bunch of minor things. Not all Made's fault. They did improve a lot of stuff, but there were small things that bothered me, like a couple of the tents being too close, messing up my tickets, and lackluster art installations (yeah I care about that). But mostly cost ('09 and '10 I got VIP--couldn't justify the cost after that) and a move toward music styles I don't care for, which I understand is really my problem, not theirs.

I still had a ton of fun. I'd still recommend people to go if they're mildly into EDM and can't travel or whatever. And obviously I still felt hopeful enough about it to jump on early birds again for this year. I guess I'm just disappointed in the lineup this year and how every email I get about the festival highlights some dubstep artist. Oh well, I'm sure it'll still be a good time.

Old Post Aug-01-2012 15:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lufelia Click here to Send Lufelia a Private Message Visit Lufelia's homepage! Add Lufelia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lufelia
Just the combination of cost, music, and a bunch of minor things. Not all Made's fault. They did improve a lot of stuff, but there were small things that bothered me, like a couple of the tents being too close, messing up my tickets, and lackluster art installations (yeah I care about that). But mostly cost ('09 and '10 I got VIP--couldn't justify the cost after that) and a move toward music styles I don't care for, which I understand is really my problem, not theirs.

I still had a ton of fun. I'd still recommend people to go if they're mildly into EDM and can't travel or whatever. And obviously I still felt hopeful enough about it to jump on early birds again for this year. I guess I'm just disappointed in the lineup this year and how every email I get about the festival highlights some dubstep artist. Oh well, I'm sure it'll still be a good time.

Nah I agree with you on several points. I had to sell my early bird tix last year because I had a wedding in Ohio that weekend. I think the lineup from last year is 10x better than this year. Insomniac really caught Made sleeping (no pun intended) and really screwed the lineup. I figure I'll give it one more year next year and if the lineup sucks again, I likely will sell my 3-day and never buy again.

I think next year I want to try and hit up a couple festivals in Europe, since some of them seem more consistent with the artists and styles I like.

Old Post Aug-02-2012 11:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
09vdubgti
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
I do have a feeling the Production will be even bigger and better this year with all the money saved from not doing sunday school in Miami or not getting a lot of the really HUGE talents, plus i think i read somewher they promised this to be one the best ezoo experiences yet lol

too much "experience", not much music.

Old Post Aug-03-2012 04:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 09vdubgti Click here to Send 09vdubgti a Private Message Add 09vdubgti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by 09vdubgti
too much "experience", not much music.

basically... i'll get enough experience listening to the broadcast lol

Old Post Aug-03-2012 10:55  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.madeevent.com/ElectricZo..._viptables.html

Wow talk about trying to Milk watever money they can make off whoever is willing to pay for this.

On the plus side it does mention "Expanded Sunday School Grove"

Old Post Aug-03-2012 18:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

If you get 12 people for Sunday School it's "only" $333/person, plus admission of course.

I'm going to throw things at the people in Sunday School vip if I even end up going.

Old Post Aug-03-2012 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
If you get 12 people for Sunday School it's "only" $333/person, plus admission of course.

I'm going to throw things at the people in Sunday School if I even end up going.

But it an add on to only VIP Admission not GA

Old Post Aug-03-2012 18:28  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback**Pure Chesse Tune** (Sample Inside) [2003] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback20 Fingers - "Lick It" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread