Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Electric Island w/ DIXON, MARTINEZ BROS., HENRIK SCHWARZ, DJ TENNIS - JUL 1st
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
fresh off the boat

Lol!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-28-2014 15:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

he's at stereo the night before then this, ugh! i'll be in europe - will need full reviews from both parties.

don't sleep on the martinez brothers either.. they've been in good form and rocked it at old miami as well .

Old Post May-28-2014 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bcope
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post May-28-2014 21:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bcope Click here to Send bcope a Private Message Visit bcope's homepage! Add bcope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

The Martinez Brothers were so, so, so good at MoMA PS-1 last summer in NYC. Definitely looking forward to these guys the most. They've come a long way!

Old Post May-28-2014 23:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

we will have all the issues fixed for this one..

excited for the wild card Mr Schwarz !!!!

Old Post May-28-2014 23:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by DigDeep
shit i didn't think there were rules here anymore lol

you've been registered 10+ years so I'm pretty sure you're not a n00b spammer at this point... so the roll call is ok. lol

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-29-2014 17:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

The more people post pics and vids from Detroit, the more I can't wait, lol. IT ISN'T EVEN JUNE YET.

Old Post May-29-2014 20:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
you've been registered 10+ years so I'm pretty sure you're not a n00b spammer at this point... so the roll call is ok. lol

deltron-zee i love you

Old Post May-29-2014 23:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

im definitely putting a screen to watch soccer

Old Post May-30-2014 01:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by CODE

can you put one with The Flintstones on as well?

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-30-2014 01:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by CODE

nice I'll wear my man city scarf and chant man city cheers while the rest of the island looks at me like they want to punch me in the face

"cheering for the wrong league bro this is the world cup"

Old Post May-30-2014 12:26 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

That's a normal workday for me because I'm off on Monday.

I'll be there in the evening. Hopefully there isn't and traffic going downtown by then.

Old Post May-30-2014 12:48  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Electric Island w/ DIXON, MARTINEZ BROS., HENRIK SCHWARZ, DJ TENNIS - JUL 1st
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown#3 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlastic Boy - "Silver Bath" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread