Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by shanny
Jeff did you make up the entire thing yourself dude, that is really impressive!

LOL

no dude, i just updated it from the first post in the thread

(in peticular, the club updates)

Old Post Mar-20-2006 19:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

quote:
Originally posted by Floorwhore
LOL

no dude, i just updated it from the first post in the thread

(in peticular, the club updates)

Jeff only updates it so he can make sure his interests are correctly included ;-) hrh..... takin credit for someone elses work.. typical.

That list has had many people work on it. I did the original, dEsiDeL worked on it for a while, and now Jeff. Everyone deserves kudos.

Old Post Mar-21-2006 15:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by drgoodvibe
Jeff only updates it so he can make sure his interests are correctly included ;-) hrh..... takin credit for someone elses work.. typical.

That list has had many people work on it. I did the original, dEsiDeL worked on it for a while, and now Jeff. Everyone deserves kudos.

I dont deserve shit for this Beh.....

You are, and always will be the Visitor Thread Master.

I bow to you, kind sir. (and will always be there to update when my interests are in need of correcting)

p.s. - the first post is still not updated.... you wouldnt want people to show up to system instead of TiL now would you ? :P

Old Post Mar-24-2006 16:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LucasMead
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Now hear this!!!!!!!!!!

This is a Streaming Freedom Video...

Old Post Apr-01-2006 19:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LucasMead Click here to Send LucasMead a Private Message Add LucasMead to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by LucasMead
This is a Streaming Freedom Video...

i dont get it cheif.

and i sure hope to come to canada for ultra spin 10!!!

Old Post Apr-18-2006 23:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
i dont get it cheif.

and i sure hope to come to canada for ultra spin 10!!!

Its good to have you again in Canada DA!

(And PS. my comment made reference to Dark Angel the television show made by James Cameron)

Jem

Old Post Apr-21-2006 17:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
Its good to have you again in Canada DA!

It will be good to be back, my TOTA brutha!

quote:
(And PS. my comment made reference to Dark Angel the television show made by James Cameron)

Jem

Oh yeah.....people still think I'm a girl thanks to that show.

She's so much hotter than me.

Old Post Apr-22-2006 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JoJoJo
tranceaddict

Hey everyone!!

Been in Toronto 2 weeks now and have finally settled in. Am loving it over here!! You canadians are so nice.. I have actually been stopped on the street to talk about the weather! that never happens at home!

haha

Old Post May-11-2006 03:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for JoJoJo Click here to Send JoJoJo a Private Message Add JoJoJo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

quote:
Originally posted by JoJoJo
Hey everyone!!

Been in Toronto 2 weeks now and have finally settled in. Am loving it over here!! You canadians are so nice.. I have actually been stopped on the street to talk about the weather! that never happens at home!

haha

glad your enjoying it! nice to hear that..

Old Post May-11-2006 13:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JoJoJo
Hey everyone!!

haha

Yeah... those damned wacky Australians... just can't trust 'em

Old Post May-12-2006 09:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus
Yeah... those damned wacky Australians... just can't trust 'em

Hey Marcus, can you get me Delta Goodrem's number. Thanks man - appreciate it.

I need to call her, find out when we're getting her next CD over here in Canada.

Old Post May-12-2006 16:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Hey Marcus, can you get me Delta Goodrem's number. Thanks man - appreciate it.

I need to call her, find out when we're getting her next CD over here in Canada.

Yeah sure, I'll just hop on my Kangaroo up to the local shops and get a letter couriered to her place via Kookaburra. Shouldn't take more than a few months to get a reply

Old Post May-13-2006 06:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy Trance Track for ID!! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlanet Funk - "The Switch" (King Unique's Dirty Dub) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread