Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

The set is so mechanically flawless that I suspect someone spent a great deal of time choosing tracks and arranging them with computer software. ThiS is the greatest fucking prog set OF ALL TIME. GODDAMMM

Old Post Dec-25-2010 04:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevebutabi
spiritual-body-soul thing

Location: On the Edge of the Trans-Amazonian Highway in a Hastily Erected Wooden Shack

I always thought it was a guy warming up for diggers up until block rock. Need to figure out who warmed up for him at that club that year - then you'll narrow down who might be behind the set.

Old Post Dec-27-2010 02:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stevebutabi Click here to Send stevebutabi a Private Message Add stevebutabi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

might have some info that might help on ID22 [02:17:40]. It might have nothing to do with each other but the pads through most of the song seems to be stolen from Cosmic Baby - Somnambul. Might be completely wrong though. the thing is that i know i heard the arabic vox somewhere too!

Last edited by Zak McKracken on Feb-24-2011 at 23:07

Old Post Feb-24-2011 23:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sex hitcher
The Devils Dandruff

quote:
Originally posted by stevebutabi
I always thought it was a guy warming up for diggers up until block rock. Need to figure out who warmed up for him at that club that year - then you'll narrow down who might be behind the set.

Its nothing to do with Fabric, its some bell end mixing in his bedroom

The 'Underground' Is An Imaginary Place That Never Actually Existed, Outside The Fantasies Of Boys In Record Shops, A Throw Back To The Punk Days, A Redundant Philosophy. What Matters Now Is The Result, Only That.

Old Post Feb-26-2011 19:54  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for sex hitcher Click here to Send sex hitcher a Private Message Add sex hitcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

This mix will most likely stay a mystery forever.. unless someone comes forward or we have some solid proof of who did it, but then again if someone does come forward im not sure how they would prove it either.

Its just one of those mixes that will never get old for me, and will stay in my rotation for a loooong time.

Old Post Feb-27-2011 04:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Whip_lash
Its just one of those mixes that will never get old for me, and will stay in my rotation for a loooong time.

agreed. just decided to give this one another spin just now and just noticed this thread back up here. weird

Old Post Mar-01-2011 04:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

just bought that descent track on beatport

Old Post Mar-01-2011 05:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

ID [02:47:12] 27: G-Pal aka. Black Light - Kallesa is wrong, i just looked it up on beatport and it doesnt sound like the track in the set at all.

Also does anyone know where i can find Mateo Murphy - Meltdown?
Its not on beatport and a few other places ive checked... such a filthy track.

Last edited by Whip_lash on Mar-02-2011 at 17:40

Old Post Mar-02-2011 17:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

quote:
Originally posted by Whip_lash
ID [02:47:12] 27: G-Pal aka. Black Light - Kallesa is wrong, i just looked it up on beatport and it doesnt sound like the track in the set at all.

Also does anyone know where i can find Mateo Murphy - Meltdown?
Its not on beatport and a few other places ive checked... such a filthy track.

Some for sale on Discogs. Vinyl only I'm afraid.

http://www.discogs.com/Mateo-Murphy.../release/354496

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Mar-29-2011 20:34  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
skip
a.k.a. skip2

Re: Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005

21st is Hernán Cattáneo - Deeper Layers

I'm liking the 4th tune. Sounds somewhat familiar too, but I have no idea what track it is.

Edit: I'm sure someone knows the 4th tune as I'm quite sure I've heard it somewhere before too. Can't be anything super obscure if I've heard it.

Get Dropbox, with 250 MB extra space!

Last edited by skip on Apr-06-2011 at 13:08

Old Post Apr-06-2011 12:04  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for skip Click here to Send skip a Private Message Add skip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Smiley DJ

can someone make an update to the tracklist on the main page?

Old Post Apr-06-2011 12:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Re: Re: Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005

quote:
Originally posted by skip
21st is Hernán Cattáneo - Deeper Layers

I'm liking the 4th tune. Sounds somewhat familiar too, but I have no idea what track it is.

Edit: I'm sure someone knows the 4th tune as I'm quite sure I've heard it somewhere before too. Can't be anything super obscure if I've heard it.

Good lad!

Tracklist updated.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Apr-06-2011 18:43  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2 good 2 b true [2002] [15]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAllium - M.O.T Venture [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread