Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

I can't wait to hear his plan!!!!

"I'm in the empire business"

Old Post Aug-22-2012 02:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I can't wait to hear his plan!!!!

"I'm in the empire business"

"Everybody wins"

I knew he'd get out of that situation he was stuck in. The way he did it though was pretty cool.

Old Post Aug-22-2012 02:39  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Aug-22-2012 04:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

I loved the awkward dinner scene!

Old Post Aug-23-2012 15:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

It looked like he was going to bite through the glass

Old Post Aug-23-2012 17:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle

It looked like he was going to bite through the glass

LOL, or when she says something like "have you told anyone else I banged benekie?" hahaha.

Old Post Aug-23-2012 20:49  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

some redemption in today's episode

great opening to say the least

Old Post Aug-27-2012 03:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tijs_fan
Suspended User

how many eps have there been so far...... next is the last 1 . wth if this isit then this season suckished.

Old Post Aug-27-2012 04:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tijs_fan Click here to Send tijs_fan a Private Message Add tijs_fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tijs_fan
how many eps have there been so far...... next is the last 1 . wth if this isit then this season suckished.

This is half of the last season so you can't judge the entire season until probably September 2013.

Old Post Aug-27-2012 19:57  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Last episode of the half season on Sunday, apparently it's back in the spring.

Old Post Aug-27-2012 23:45  Canada
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Last episode of the half season on Sunday, apparently it's back in the spring.

Why the change? On wikipedia its showing there is a new episode on sunday.

Old Post Aug-28-2012 01:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tijs_fan
Suspended User

im angry this is the last season.

Old Post Aug-28-2012 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tijs_fan Click here to Send tijs_fan a Private Message Add tijs_fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha zen after party id #2... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBent - "As You Fall" (Micah Bootleg) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread