Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Owsey
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelBoogerd!
it'd be boring if we had same tastes.

+1

Theres lots of good productions in here of all different genres

Old Post Aug-04-2008 17:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owsey Click here to Send Owsey a Private Message Add Owsey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nostalgic

System J
Grimreaper
Mr.BoJiveJingles
Ian
Petran
Cobalt
Floorfiller
aloep
Torontotrance
Blueocean420
rebel9

Old Post Aug-04-2008 17:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nostalgic Click here to Send Nostalgic a Private Message Add Nostalgic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
so in other words you only respect people who have the same musical taste as you? lol

Not necessarily, but since the people I mentioned do have similar tastes, I tend to notice the type of songs they listen to more..

Old Post Aug-04-2008 17:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gravgon
tranceaddict

Floorfiller and Clovis

Old Post Aug-04-2008 18:28  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Gravgon Click here to Send Gravgon a Private Message Add Gravgon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

always random people i agree on with a track...

Old Post Aug-05-2008 01:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Other people I can think of off the top of my head. Including some people with different tastes than me :P

RJT
Beat Blog
Darin Epsilon
PETRAN
Wotyzoid
Nefardec
Sykonee (also has great taste in games if his avatar is anything to go by!)
SYSTEM-J
Myra Romano

Old Post Aug-05-2008 13:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

djdk
dj christian

Old Post Dec-24-2011 22:58  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

DJ RYAN™

Old Post Dec-24-2011 23:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

montana, for introducing me to bobby womack, sune sumpen borg, roman flügel, she can - saltwater and bbq - seven days and one week

Old Post Dec-25-2011 19:19  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

System-J - For being a generally awesome guy, guiding me and my stupid questions through the vast seas of early progressive and epic house, for all the suggestions, music tips, links, explanation and for introducing me in the first place to epic-house through his mixes.

nefardec - For answering all my (spaming)-questions about techno, for taking the time to explain to me the development of the genre from the early days to today, and giving me a general view of EDM as a whole.

Woonyxoxo - My techno-comrade, having almost identical taste when it comes to techno. Has given me plenty of good recommendations regaring EPs, labels, compilations et cetera.

lacksesepsotygh - Honorary mention for having the sickest vinyl collection I've ever seen.

Old Post Dec-25-2011 22:02  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Echo of Silence
Supreme tranceaddict

The people who have turned me on to most of my favourite music, favourite artists from spotify, last.fm, radio, TA top ten lists through the years are in no special order, Mikael (Lacksesepsotygh), Ian, Gibbos, Meg (sisterbliss on TA), Petri (auranaut on last.fm, Ory on TA), Jan Henrik (Sand Leaper), Tony (Montana), Disco Boomer (Boomer186), and Dom (Streaker), Karim (nrg2something), Snooper (or is it Scooper?), Andrey (whiskers), Jyri (grimreaper), and Simon (Wicked Neo), back in the day.

Nowadays, I think CD (Joss Weatherby) has the most influence, I suppose because he's the only one who still talks to me, regularly.

But then I think also of all the sets I grab from the DJ forum and how many times I find great stuff in those sets and this list is much harder to put together... RJT, djdk, Sykonee, System J, David.Michael, Avana, rebel9, Zip, and Jay.

Meh, whenever you make a list like this you remember 10 people who were more important than any of the names you typed as soon as you submit.

Nu skal jeg betro dig min hemmelighed. Den er ganske ligetil:
kun med hjertet kan man se rigtigt. Det væsentlige er usynligt for øjet.

Old Post Dec-25-2011 22:02  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Echo of Silence Click here to Send Echo of Silence a Private Message Add Echo of Silence to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bierheld
Supreme tranceaddict

Hmm. The thing is, almost everyone here is interested in discussing and sharing a wide range music, which is respectable enough for me. The ones who blindly follow some DJ or genre garner none.

As for the people i can identify the most with: Pozz, Montana, Teez, Nukleuz and Sykonee spring to mind. Based on what i've seen and heard from them.

Listens:
http://www.last.fm/user/bierheld

Old Post Dec-25-2011 23:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Bierheld Click here to Send Bierheld a Private Message Add Bierheld to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID from Dj Astrid LiVESET [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCosmic Gate - The Wave [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread