Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Dark Knight Rises
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

The Dark Knight Rises

Last edited by E2EK1EL on Dec-20-2011 at 06:29

Old Post Jul-19-2011 04:07  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

I can't wait. I just wonder what they did to make Bane, Bane. Seeing Nolan made the current movies, quite more realistic then the older movies.

Old Post Jul-19-2011 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Dude that trailer is fake.

Here is the real one

Its made up from clips of other movies LOL. Even Death Race. Why do you think the quality is so bad.

Old Post Jul-19-2011 04:50  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Dude that trailer is fake.

Here is the real one

Its made up from clips of other movies LOL. Even Death Race. Why do you think the quality is so bad.

I saw that one earlier from a facebook feed, can't tell which is which and it looked like it had more action. I didn't see Death Race either ...

Thanks for the correction.

Last edited by E2EK1EL on Jul-19-2011 at 05:16

Old Post Jul-19-2011 04:56  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Ya chopped up clips from the previous 2 movies (yes the actual new trailer did that too).

But if you look closely its really voice dubbed along with quick clips. Someone was really determined to have a trailer of their own.

For a teaser, it was pretty lame. Poster looks badass though.

Old Post Jul-19-2011 05:21  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Dunno if this one is real but looks cool:

Official Trailer? (Can't watch it at work)

Click me.

Old Post Jul-19-2011 14:04  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Babak_S
tranceaddict

I've always been curious, whats Batman's philosphy? Does he define the Rational man? and joker is his counterpart of the instinctive (emotional) human being? (or is it the other way around?)

Old Post Jul-19-2011 14:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Babak_S Click here to Send Babak_S a Private Message Add Babak_S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

High hopes for this movie since the Dark Knight was probably the last movie of this style that had people on the edge of their seat the whole time. But I'm predicting a flop just based on what it's following up and Heath Ledger was really a huge part of that movie being so amazing.

Old Post Jul-19-2011 15:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Say wha? Heath was great, but he didn't "make" that movie, although his death did certainly add a mystery which lead to higher ticket sales. Both Batman Begins and Dark Knight were excellent, and I highly doubt Nolan will let The Dark Knight Rises slip in quality. I think the title is a little off though. Interesting that Robin Wiliams is playing one of the villans (I forget his name), and even more interesting that he isn't listed in the cast on IMDB, although he is clearly visible in the first trailer.

Old Post Jul-19-2011 15:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Say wha? Heath was great, but he didn't "make" that movie, although his death did certainly add a mystery which lead to higher ticket sales. Both Batman Begins and Dark Knight were excellent, and I highly doubt Nolan will let The Dark Knight Rises slip in quality. I think the title is a little off though. Interesting that Robin Wiliams is playing one of the villans (I forget his name), and even more interesting that he isn't listed in the cast on IMDB, although he is clearly visible in the first trailer.

He's not in the movie. The first trailer was fake.

Old Post Jul-19-2011 15:27  France
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
He's not in the movie. The first trailer was fake.

Sorry for the confusion everyone

Old Post Jul-19-2011 15:34  China
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh, my mistake. I had heard it rumored he might be in it a while ago, and thought the trailer I saw was the legit one. Glad to hear, actually, because the guy who supposedly was Bane looked terrible in that. The real teaser trailer is out there somewhere. Anyone have a link?

Old Post Jul-19-2011 15:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Dark Knight Rises
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance track 'my life' [2009] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackL.S.G. - Hidden Sun Of Venus (Oliver Lieb Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread