Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Inaugural Digital Dreams Festival @ The Flats/Ontario Place
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
samhouse
Scenester

Tix bought!!!!

now the excitement can take hold.

How epic would a Chus & Ceballos set be after Spain wins the Euro cup......

also great news about the bottled water.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 15:26  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
Thanks Jeff for finding that info! So we can bring in chips and granola bars etc. That's good to know!

No worries at all! Can't wait. Should be fun. I think i need to get a better backpack though. Don't have anything that would work well. Maybe i'll hit the mall up this afternoon.

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
thats really cool of them to do that with the water...but i plan on drinking beer instead

any word of a TA meet-up spot?

I'm guessing that the city probably requires them to allow people to bring water, and provide free water stations for safety reasons. This is in Toronto after all haha.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

I just want to fast-forward to tomorrow around this time!

Old Post Jun-29-2012 18:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
From the website:

Am I allowed to bring food and water to the festival?

All food must be pre-packaged and sealed.
Food packaged in plastic or glass containers or Ziploc bags will be confiscated.

1 sealed water bottle of any size will be allowed. No glass will be permitted.
There will be water stations on site. Vendors will also have beverages available for sale.

Unsealed drinks will be confiscated.

I'm going to go with yes.........

Or get a large water bottle, and build your own makeshift clip-on haha.

So is a steel bottle okay to bring in? I know its not a 'drink' yet..... But it is unsealed....

Old Post Jun-29-2012 18:34  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
So is a steel bottle okay to bring in? I know its not a 'drink' yet..... But it is unsealed....

I don't have FB access at work, but if you ask the FB group page, someone from DD will get back to you about it.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 18:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
I don't have FB access at work, but if you ask the FB group page, someone from DD will get back to you about it.

I don't have an FB account, so ill just get one of my friends to do it.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 18:56  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
ps - I don't care who you're coming with. Brag about how many friends you have some other place :P

guv's letting you go?

I'll be there too..not to worry lol

Old Post Jun-29-2012 20:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

echo beach stage

Old Post Jun-30-2012 00:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by geroin

echo beach stage

are there non-sandy areas? I hate sand in my shoes

Old Post Jun-30-2012 00:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldskool94
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cono_sur
Hrmm... I wonder if I should wear my black Five Finger Vibrams. Ironically, the last time I wore them outdoors was last summer at Ontario Place.

Which style/model do you have?

Wear them for sure!

I've got red sprints. Last yr got on board the Canada Day boat party and had some good laughs with Green Velvet who himself had a pair...green of course! Wore mine to 2 DEMFs and Piknic a few weeks ago...so comfy !

http://www.google.ca/imgres?num=10&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=947&tbm=isch&tbnid=sUe7CjEwLUgXNM:&imgrefurl=http://rsjunkie.hubpages.com/hub/Vibram-Five-Fingers-Shoe&docid=rLzYh_BkrpsrxM&imgurl=http://s4.hubimg.com/u/1591603_f520.jpg&w=520&h=337&ei=aUvuT973Aqye6QGr7c2PAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=347&vpy=317&dur=216&hovh=181&hovw=279&tx=184&ty=96&sig=108077030992965261469&page=1&tbnh=104&tbnw=160&start=0&ndsp=45&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:172

Last edited by oldskool94 on Jun-30-2012 at 00:54

Old Post Jun-30-2012 00:49  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for oldskool94 Click here to Send oldskool94 a Private Message Add oldskool94 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldskool94
Supreme tranceaddict

double post

Old Post Jun-30-2012 00:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for oldskool94 Click here to Send oldskool94 a Private Message Add oldskool94 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

that stage looks legit.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-30-2012 00:59  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Inaugural Digital Dreams Festival @ The Flats/Ontario Place
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Artist from DJ EION - Erotical Trance CD [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFaysal - "The Look Of Love 2002" (Instrumental Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread