Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Today's female teacher having sex with student story brought to you by...
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E*Master
Retro*Master

I Wonder who contacted crime stoppers. Probably the guy's jealous friends who couldn't hit it on their best day. Why would u tell anyone anyways? If I was banging my hot teacher the only way my friends would find out is like in the movie "My Tutor". They would have to be peeking through my window. God I love that movie!

Old Post Mar-11-2007 01:31  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for E*Master Click here to Send E*Master a Private Message Visit E*Master's homepage! Add E*Master to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
/would hit it if it wasn't for that lazy eye

who are you kidding you'd hit that freak too.

Old Post Mar-11-2007 03:54 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
There's a rumor of a professor who seduces students I've heard at the U of W. I will not name names though since they are still rumors. I wonder if it's true though.

At the same time, these people are of age, so who cares? The rumor is that the prof picks the girls with the highest marks and tries to seduce them - so it doesn't seem like they would be sleeping with him to get higher grades b/c they already have them.

Is he hot?

Old Post Mar-11-2007 04:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
There's a rumor of a professor who seduces students I've heard at the U of W. I will not name names though since they are still rumors. I wonder if it's true though.

At the same time, these people are of age, so who cares? The rumor is that the prof picks the girls with the highest marks and tries to seduce them - so it doesn't seem like they would be sleeping with him to get higher grades b/c they already have them.

hey which prof is it? or even just tell me from what faculty??

Old Post Mar-11-2007 04:07  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for Cro_Addict Click here to Send Cro_Addict a Private Message Add Cro_Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

There's also a prof in the Italian dept at U of T. He tried to force himself on to me

I still have nightmares.

Old Post Mar-11-2007 04:14 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fir3start3r
Armin Acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
Don't let that discourage you!

I think I just herfed in my mouth...

Old Post Mar-11-2007 04:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fir3start3r Click here to Send Fir3start3r a Private Message Add Fir3start3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

one of out profs (I'm not sure what he was teaching but he was on board for over 15 years) was nailed for having anal sex with a 15 y.o. He claims both her pimp ( some chick he found through a chat room) and herself told him she was 18

anyway it's just gross!

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Mar-11-2007 04:48  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
one of out profs (I'm not sure what he was teaching but he was on board for over 15 years) was nailed for having anal sex with a 15 y.o. He claims both her pimp ( some chick he found through a chat room) and herself told him she was 18

anyway it's just gross!

HAHAHAHAHA

Story of the week!

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Mar-11-2007 04:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
HAHAHAHAHA

Story of the week!

quote:
A former administrator and professor at York University was recently found guilty on Feb. 27 of having sex with a 15-year-old girl in 2004.
During a hearing that took less than three hours, Leon Wasser was acquitted of six other charges including sexual assault.
Wasser, 48, was a civil engineer with a masters in business administration and held a variety of management positions at both of York's Glendon and Keele campuses. His most recent position was director of commercial facilities. Wasser was part of the York community for 15 years.
He now faces a minimum six-month jail term and a five-year maximum, but remains released on bail. He is to be sentenced on June 4, before Justice Frances Kiteley.
The crime Wasser confessed to took place in the fall of 2004, shortly after he lost his job at York. He found the victim through another teen girl, who acted as a pimp. He brought alcohol, rope and a blindfold to the encounter.
Wasser claimed in court that the encounter involved bondage and fondling, but no intercourse.
The girl's pimp, who claims to be reformed now, testified that Wasser performed anal sex with the 15-year-old, who he paid for. She also testified that Wasser knew the age of the girl he had sex with. She said he returned for three more sex sessions, paying $40 each time.
Wasser insisted that he believed the girl was 18 because she assured him she was. He also claimed to be further convinced by the fact that he reached her pimp through an adult chat line, which requires users to be 18. As he made his case, describing the pimp and prostitute's adult appearances and demeanor compared to those of his own teenage daughters, Wasser broke down emotionally on the witness stand.
"The fact that there is a guilty verdict proves that he didn't take every necessary precaution to determine her age," said Toronto police Sgt. Mary Vruna. "He had other things on his mind. Age was not the priority."
The age of consent for anyone acting as a prostitute is 18.

Source

Old Post Mar-11-2007 05:18  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:

Gotta love York!

Old Post Mar-11-2007 05:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
Gotta love York!

tell me about it

just when I was getting hyped about graduating, I applied back in, for another BA I'm addicted!

Old Post Mar-11-2007 05:23  Ukraine
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
tell me about it

just when I was getting hyped about graduating, I applied back in, for another BA I'm addicted!

Thats just crazy talk lol

I can't wait to get out of here! I applied to graduate school at UTM next year, but I can't handle school anymore..i think i'm just going to work!

Old Post Mar-11-2007 05:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Today's female teacher having sex with student story brought to you by...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRetarded Dance Track from around 2000 (?) [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRaw Shape - "Come Back" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread