Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Official TOTA Tribal Thread
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
hmmm what's gonna be so 2008 ?

Jungle!

Old Post Dec-13-2007 16:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
hmmm what's gonna be so 2008 ?

Tech house and/or that noisy electro MSTRKRFT/Boyz Noise sound.

Old Post Dec-13-2007 18:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller

I dunno about tech house but that electro rock sound, yeah. That stuff can appeal to more people, and not just EDM types

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Dec-13-2007 18:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
house_conXion
My Destiny is Life

Alright, stop with all the useless posts about tribal's dead and whats the new "in" thing for 2008. Those that have tribal sets that wish to share please do so as I'm sure there are many peeps who would appreciate a thread like this (myself included) I would share some sets I have but am at work right now and will contribute when I'm at home. So start SHARING!!

The Essence of House is the Rhythm

Old Post Dec-13-2007 23:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for house_conXion Click here to Send house_conXion a Private Message Add house_conXion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Always wondered why there wasn't a tribal thread.

No better person to start it than the tribal addicted PurpleHaze

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-13-2007 23:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuperJimbo
Jimbo. Jimmy. James.

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
tribal is so 2006

Led Zeppelin is so the 70s.

Old Post Dec-13-2007 23:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SuperJimbo Click here to Send SuperJimbo a Private Message Add SuperJimbo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
tribal is so 2006

try 2001

n00b

Old Post Dec-14-2007 00:00  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
slingshot
crayola

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller

I'm saying prog is going to make a comeback in 2008. Old school Digweed in Lebenon style prog but with a bigger techno influence to grime it up.

Old Post Dec-14-2007 03:05  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for slingshot Click here to Send slingshot a Private Message Add slingshot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot
I'm saying prog is going to make a comeback in 2008. Old school Digweed in Lebenon style prog but with a bigger techno influence to grime it up.

hahahahhaha

that'd be so sick

Old Post Dec-14-2007 03:08  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
that'd be so sick

I hope it goes to the doctor...

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Dec-14-2007 03:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by house_conXion
Alright, stop with all the useless posts about tribal's dead and whats the new "in" thing for 2008. Those that have tribal sets that wish to share please do so as I'm sure there are many peeps who would appreciate a thread like this (myself included) I would share some sets I have but am at work right now and will contribute when I'm at home. So start SHARING!!

+1

Old Post Dec-14-2007 03:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

TRIBAL will never die.......

how can you just stop liking this sound if you liked it before...

it makes me wanna LOSE IT!

you guys are lucky to even have TRIBAL INFUSED djs we have jackshit in Melb apart from two locals who play tribal.

Viva la Victor Calderone

Old Post Dec-14-2007 06:01  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Official TOTA Tribal Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark EG @ Dreamscape 31 (6) [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMiller & Floyd - "Colours" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread