Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > PvD's VONYC Sessions Official Tracklist Archive
Pages (100): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kaman
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: just one info

quote:
Originally posted by Mark van Rick
in about one hour you can see him performing live his new anthem for the fall of the Berlin Wall

"Paul van Dyk creates a musical monument to the
Fall of the Berlin Wall

Twenty years after the peaceful revolution Paul van Dyk – the well known DJ, Artist and Producer has written "We Are One", an anthem to the fall of the Berlin Wall, which will be presented during the festivities at the Brandenburg Gate on November 9.

On November 9th 2009 in the presence of heads of state from throughout the world, a historic celebration marking the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall will take place in front of the Brandenburg Gate. In addition to Germany´s Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel, the French President Nicolas Sarkozy, the British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, and the Russian President Dimitri Medvedev will attend this emotional event. Mikhail Gorbachev, Lech Walesa, and numerous winners of the Nobel Peace Prize have also been invited.

The "soundtrack" for this unique event, at which a wall of massive dominos will be symbolically knocked down, is by none other than Paul van Dyk. His "We Are One" is an anthem that will leave no one untouched when it is performed live at the Brandenburg gate"

livestream: http://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/livestream/

Big Thx Mark for this very good Info, i will see this now.

1+*

Old Post Nov-09-2009 19:40  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for kaman Click here to Send kaman a Private Message Add kaman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kaman
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: just one info

quote:
Originally posted by kaman
Big Thx Mark for this very good Info, i will see this now.

1+*

I think its an excellent production, paul van dyk I congratulate you for this great song, that peace and tenderness filled my heart and what it represents for you this song because it makes it an homage to your homeland, which is berlin, paul van dyk sige loves you fight your number 1 fan. paul van dyk the best dj in the world forever...

and ever........

Old Post Nov-10-2009 01:05  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for kaman Click here to Send kaman a Private Message Add kaman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marc_t
Supreme tranceaddict

Session 167 update:
08. Filo & Peri ft. Aruna - Ashley (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Rmx)
14. Fr3cky & Hy2RoGeN - More Than A Feeling

Arty - Morning Twilight --> should be titled as Arty pres. Alpha 9 - Bliss [Aleph Recordings]

Old Post Nov-13-2009 06:55  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for marc_t Click here to Send marc_t a Private Message Add marc_t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xnxx
Supreme tranceaddict

Paul Van Dyk - vonyc sessions 168-sat-11-12-2009

Paul Van Dyk - vonyc sessions 168-sat-11-12-2009

Style: Trance
DJ: Paul van Dyk
Title: Vonyc Sessions 168
Date: 12-11-2009
Quality: VBR kbps
Size: ~ 130 MB

Tracklist:

01. Filo & Peri ft. Aruna - Ashley (Andy Duguids Angry Rmx)
02. Edu - Warm Touch
03. Arty - Logic Symphony
04. Little Boots - Earthquake (Sasha Rmx)
05. Marco V - When The Night Falls
06. Way Out West ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Only Love (Jerome Isma-Ae Rmx)

Guestmix by John Askew:

07. Gary Maguire - Standing Still
08. PvD ft. Johnny McDaid - Home (John Askew Rework)
09. Viki Divine - War Of Souls (Derek Rekay Mix)
10. Philippe El Sisi - You Never Know (Aly & Fila Mix)[Re-Edit]
11. Sly One - This Late Stage (Aly & Fila mix)
12. Tom Colontonio - Subdued (Mike Nichol Rmx)
13. PvD ft. Wayne Jackson (John Askew Mix)

14. Spooky - Schmoo (ID Rmx)
15. Daniele Paoini - Hidden Source
16. Solee - Timbabwe
17. Magvay & Novskyy ft. Lize – Graf Cox (ID Rmx)
18. Kim Fai - Good Life
19. DJ Rap - Give It All Away (Sultan & Ned Shepard Rmx)
20. Chocolate Soldier - Pandora's Box
21. Santiago Nino - Killer Bee
22. Delko - Shadows of Past
23. Da Silva - ID
24. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - Under The Water (Dada Life Rmx)
25. Editors - Papillon (Bart B More Bootleg)

MIRROR 1
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

MIRROR 3
MIRROR 3

Old Post Nov-13-2009 09:00  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for xnxx Click here to Send xnxx a Private Message Add xnxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark van Rick
Music Rescues Me

@****

is there any difference between this tl and the one I've wrote last night and posted on the first site?

01. PvD & Amos & Riot Night - ID
02. PvD ft. Christian Burns - But Not Tonight
03. PvD & Kolonie - Wishful Thinking (PvD Club Mix)
04. PvD & Will Atkinson - Awakening
05. PvD & Saad Ayub - Future Memories + PvD ft. Plumb - I Don't Deserve You [Vocals]]PvD Mashup]
06. PvD, Alan Wyse & Sue McLaren - You Are [Instrumental Edit]
07. PvD ft. Johnny McDaid & Plumb - Music Rescues Me [PvD Club Mix Mashup]
08. PvD & Mark Eteson ft. Tricia McTeague - Heart Like An Ocean [PvD vs. DJ San Rmx]

Old Post Nov-13-2009 12:30  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark van Rick Click here to Send Mark van Rick a Private Message Add Mark van Rick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravenrg84
Supreme tranceaddict

on facebook:

quote:
I am back at the studio now, remixing Peter Fox for a special on Radio Fritz and working on my VONYC Sessions 2009 compilation. The VONYC Sessions Awards poll will start soon, keep your eyes and ears open! And if you were lucky enough to win tickets for the Nokia Loft Beat party in Munich this Saturday, I'm looking forward to see you there.

great news!!

Old Post Nov-13-2009 19:52  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for ravenrg84 Click here to Send ravenrg84 a Private Message Add ravenrg84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marc_t
Supreme tranceaddict

SESSION 168:

According to John Askew's homepage (http://www.djjohnaskew.com/radio.php), this should be the tracklist of his guestmix (It's really hard to identify some tracks...):

07. Gary Maguire - Standing Still
08. Slacker - Tell Me Why (Haris C Rmx) (Re-Edit)
09. PvD ft. Johnny McDaid - Home (John Askew Rework)
10. Vicky Devine - War Of Souls (Dereck Recay Rmx)
11. Philippe El Sisi ft. Aminda - You Never Know (Aly & Fila Rmx) (Re-Edit)
12. Sly One - This Late Stage (Aly & Fila Rmx) vs. Bryan Kearney - You Will Never Be Forgotten (Activa Rmx) (John Askew Mashup)
13. Tom Colontonio - Subdued (Mike Nichol Rmx)
14. PvD ft. Wayne Jackson - The Other Side (John Askew Rmx)
15. Ehren Stowers - Quarantine (John Askew Rework)
16. Will Atkinson - Headlock

-----------------------------

SESSION 166:

20. Sydney Blu ft. Abigail Bailey - Hit You (Steve Porter Rmx)

Old Post Nov-16-2009 19:35  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for marc_t Click here to Send marc_t a Private Message Add marc_t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark van Rick
Music Rescues Me

yeah, but paul cut a few tracks respectively let them out.

05. PvD & Saad Ayub - Future Memories + PvD ft. Plumb - I Don't Deserve You [Vocals]]PvD Mashup]
08. PvD & Mark Eteson ft. Tricia McTeague - Heart Like An Ocean [PvD vs. DJ San Rmx]

Old Post Nov-16-2009 19:48  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark van Rick Click here to Send Mark van Rick a Private Message Add Mark van Rick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marc_t
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
yeah, but paul cut a few tracks respectively let them out.

I don't think so. Some of the tracks are very short or John used only some beats (e.g. Slacker - Tell Me Why). I'm sure the guestmix is not ending with "The Other Side". It ends with melody from "Headlock". Check the cue: http://lindmik.sjoholm.dk/cues/inde...2009-talion.cue

Old Post Nov-17-2009 15:06  Slovakia
Mark van Rick
Music Rescues Me

hmm strange. this is what the vandit office got from john, respectively paul himself had sent them:

Standing Still Gary Maguire Discover White
Tell me Why - Harris C mix Stacker Insatiable Records
Home - Askew Rework Paul van Dyk VANDIT
War of Souls (Derek Rekay mix) Viki Divine Flux Delux
You Never Know (Aly & Fila mix – re-edit) Philippe el Sisi Future Sound Of Egypt
This Late Stage (Aly & Fila mix) Sly One Discover
You Will Never be Forgotten” (Activa mix) Bryan Kearney Discover
Subdued (Mike Nichol remix) Tom Colontonio Discover
The Other Side - John Askew Mix Paul van Dyk Vandit

Old Post Nov-17-2009 17:05  Germany
kaman
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
hmm strange. this is what the vandit office got from john, respectively paul himself had sent them:

Standing Still Gary Maguire Discover White
Tell me Why - Harris C mix Stacker Insatiable Records
Home - Askew Rework Paul van Dyk VANDIT
War of Souls (Derek Rekay mix) Viki Divine Flux Delux
You Never Know (Aly & Fila mix – re-edit) Philippe el Sisi Future Sound Of Egypt
This Late Stage (Aly & Fila mix) Sly One Discover
You Will Never be Forgotten” (Activa mix) Bryan Kearney Discover
Subdued (Mike Nichol remix) Tom Colontonio Discover
The Other Side - John Askew Mix Paul van Dyk Vandit

1+* and big Thx Mark for posting this Playlist, mmh I like it,

BEETZ & GREETZ

Old Post Nov-17-2009 18:52  Germany
PatMcGroin
lost

i realize this isnt from a vonyc show.. but if anyone of you awesome pvd whores could help me ID this sick track i'd be VERY grateful.

track is circa june 2008 obviously.

Last edited by PatMcGroin on Nov-19-2009 at 20:35

Old Post Nov-19-2009 20:30  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > PvD's VONYC Sessions Official Tracklist Archive
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (100): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknow old hardtrance tune - $$$Wanted$$$ [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHi-Gate - "Pitchin'" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread