Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LKD
Omni-peasant

I rarely send texts anymore...I find it's just BBM or emails lately since everyone's got a smartphone

Old Post Apr-16-2010 04:27  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
Need to be mroe specific...

1) Can't see them? Are the blank? Do you get notifications but they are not in your SMS/Messages list? Did you used to have SMS messages but now they are gone?

2) How did you confirm not recieving or sending? Do you get a red X for sending? Or does your icon next to a sent SMS have the signal icon (pulsating)? Did you try sending to another cellphone, and it appeasrs succesful on your send, but the other user doesn't get it... and for recieving, vica versa?

What Device/OS?

The SMS folder is gone. I know I can send texts because my friends confirm they get them. To send sms I have to go directly on the contact's name.

I took off the battery 2 nights ago, and when I turned the device on, they were gone.

I own a bb bold9000, and windows

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Apr-16-2010 04:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

^^
are you running OS 5.0? I'm gonna assume so...

Sounds to me like you separated your message folders, and hid the sms/mms one by accident...

Blackberry Button > Show All...
Does SMS/MMS appear now?

If you go into a message foler and hit the blackberry button and go to options > inbox options, is SMS/MMS checked?

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Apr-16-2010 04:46  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

yea, press your BB button, then click "show all" in the menu...if it shows up, then scroll to it, press the bb button and uncheck "hide"

Old Post Apr-16-2010 04:49  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by OkiDokie
The SMS folder is gone. I know I can send texts because my friends confirm they get them. To send sms I have to go directly on the contact's name.

I took off the battery 2 nights ago, and when I turned the device on, they were gone.

I own a bb bold9000, and windows

I meant BB OS, not your computer :P You can get that from going to OPTIONS>ABOUT>"3rd line"

But anyways, your SMS folder is gone?

1) Go to your MESSAGES folder and hit menu>options>SMS or somethingm see if you have them combined or seperated. Difference is that you can have a individual SMS icon/folder and a messages icon/folder, or you can have your SMS appaer in your messages folder only... Make sure you have seperated if you want a seperate SMS icon.

2) On the main menu (blackberry button to see all your icons), click menu and see if "SHOW ALL" is there, if it is, does it have a check mark next to it or not... it is possible that you HID the icon/folder... if you hid it, you have to go to show all to see it, then highlight it and menu "unhide"

3) None of that works, back it up... and reload the software...

I doubt it's a service book issue, but if you PIN message me tommorow and remind me that you're from TOTA and having the SMS issuem I can try to push the service books and see it gives you an icon... (which probably won't)

4) Check all subfolders, sometimes i've moved an icon by mistake... seriously, gotten drunk just start mashing the shit to try to do something else...lol

PIN - 2191984C

Old Post Apr-16-2010 04:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
I meant BB OS, not your computer :P You can get that from going to OPTIONS>ABOUT>"3rd line"

But anyways, your SMS folder is gone?

1) Go to your MESSAGES folder and hit menu>options>SMS or somethingm see if you have them combined or seperated. Difference is that you can have a individual SMS icon/folder and a messages icon/folder, or you can have your SMS appaer in your messages folder only... Make sure you have seperated if you want a seperate SMS icon.

2) On the main menu (blackberry button to see all your icons), click menu and see if "SHOW ALL" is there, if it is, does it have a check mark next to it or not... it is possible that you HID the icon/folder... if you hid it, you have to go to show all to see it, then highlight it and menu "unhide"

3) None of that works, back it up... and reload the software...

I doubt it's a service book issue, but if you PIN message me tommorow and remind me that you're from TOTA and having the SMS issuem I can try to push the service books and see it gives you an icon... (which probably won't)

4) Check all subfolders, sometimes i've moved an icon by mistake... seriously, gotten drunk just start mashing the shit to try to do something else...lol

PIN - 2191984C

Hahah sorry, the OS is v 4.6.0.303 (platform 4.0.9.248)

I tried to put them as separate folders, and then again to combined, and nothing changed.
The 'show all' didn't appeared, so I guess everything was displayed.

I'll have to back it up and reload the software.

I'll pin you if it doesn't work (even though I doubt it)

Merci!!!

quote:

Old Post Apr-16-2010 04:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Does anyone know how to get that weather app for the bb bold 9700. i had it on my previous bold, where once i highlighted it, it displayed the temperature on screen.

i dont want to have to go to a web page to find out.

i thought it was called weathereye but its not. i tried finding it on the bb app page... nothing comes up.

Old Post Apr-16-2010 13:27  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

I reloaded the OS, and it's good.

thanks!

quote:

Old Post Apr-17-2010 15:29  Canada
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Does anyone know how to get that weather app for the bb bold 9700. i had it on my previous bold, where once i highlighted it, it displayed the temperature on screen.

i dont want to have to go to a web page to find out.

i thought it was called weathereye but its not. i tried finding it on the bb app page... nothing comes up.

It is called WeatherEye.

Put out by The Weather Network.

Go to their webpage and find the link to get the app.

EDIT:

NM, here you go:
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/do...epage_downloads

Old Post Jun-05-2010 00:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

anyone have a spare BB (preferably on rogers) that they wanna sell?

A friend lost her BB and doesnt want to pay full price for a new one

Old Post Jun-05-2010 16:34  United Arab Emirates
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by LKD

www.factorydirect.ca

Old Post Jun-05-2010 16:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD

kijiji that shit!

Old Post Jun-05-2010 16:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFrom Desyn Masiello @ Budapest [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Space Brothers - "Everywhere I Go" (Paul Van Dyk mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread