Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : Hernan Cattaneo B2B Nick Warren @ Stereo
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Roll Call : Hernan Cattaneo B2B Nick Warren @ Stereo

Can't wait for this mega bomb this friday. I've rallied some of the troups for this one. Can'ttttt wait.

Old Post Jul-02-2014 11:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Been waiting months for this!! What journey this is going to be.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Jul-03-2014 15:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Agelisaus
Junior tranceaddict

damn this is going to be awesome anyone got the time for Hernan set i'll be comming as a Lone wolf from Quebec city and i wouldnt want to miss his start !

Old Post Jul-03-2014 23:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Agelisaus Click here to Send Agelisaus a Private Message Add Agelisaus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmonkey
tranceaddict

CETTE NUIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMD4dRZCNkI

Old Post Jul-04-2014 18:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmonkey Add fastmonkey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldskool94
Supreme tranceaddict

About 12 hrs to go !!!!

Should be a true prog journey....soooo looking fwd to it !!

About 6 friends and I are going....

Bon voyage!

Old Post Jul-04-2014 19:46  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for oldskool94 Click here to Send oldskool94 a Private Message Add oldskool94 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

So how was it guys? Really stoked to see them tonight in Toronto. Popping my Hernan n Warren cherry!

Old Post Jul-05-2014 18:04  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psyrel
Supreme tranceaddict

Even though I knew they were coming to Ryze, I had to see them at Stereo. Totally worth it!

Their first 3 hrs were flawless, perfect prog. They really were on the same wavelength. So much so that unless I looked up I really couldn't tell who was on. Yeah, that alone made the trip worth it for me.

Around 7:30 their styles became more individualized. Hernan was techier, bouncier and the Stereo crowd really enjoyed him. Nick was more experimental, played a few more vocals and also some tracks in minor keys. Some complained that he brought the energy down but if you're a Nick Warren fan, he was definitely being himself and I quite enjoyed him.

Ryze was a bit of a blur for me even with the shorter timeslot (4 1/2hrs). Definitely a compressed set but also more formulaic. Still very enjoyable but it didn't have that "we're sharing one brain right now" synchronicity that they displayed at Stereo at the start.

p.s. 1st time in a long time that I found parts of the crowd at Stereo (esp. front & centre) to be pushy/aggressive. I heard that's their typical Fri night crowd now? I held my own but yeah, it got annoying.

Old Post Jul-07-2014 01:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for psyrel Click here to Send psyrel a Private Message Add psyrel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klobo
Senior tranceaddict

music was fantastic.

the crowd at stereo is getting worst and worst since 1-2 years now. 3/4 of the crowd were not dancing, and the right side has so many posers!!

Old Post Jul-07-2014 13:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for klobo Click here to Send klobo a Private Message Add klobo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Ok night overall I thought. Nick Warren really didn't do anything for me. He was all over the place with his tracks and every time Hernan was bringing up the energy NW would completely destroy it with some random tracks. His mixing was all over the place also and his transitions were too short. I wouldn't want to see him again. Hernan solo any time but with Nick Warren it is not worth it imo. Crowd wise I can say that it has changed also. Most of the crowd like someone else said were just standing around doing nothing.Hernan rocked though every time he came on.

Facebook page

Old Post Jul-07-2014 17:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
Ok night overall I thought. Nick Warren really didn't do anything for me. He was all over the place with his tracks and every time Hernan was bringing up the energy NW would completely destroy it with some random tracks. His mixing was all over the place also and his transitions were too short. I wouldn't want to see him again. Hernan solo any time but with Nick Warren it is not worth it imo. Crowd wise I can say that it has changed also. Most of the crowd like someone else said were just standing around doing nothing.Hernan rocked though every time he came on.

warren did the same shit in nyc when they spun together. guy was a serious buzz kill and i think he was on drugs
hernan needs to be booked solo imo. this whole thing of him and warren is just a marketing ploy

Old Post Jul-07-2014 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
warren did the same shit in nyc when they spun together. guy was a serious buzz kill and i think he was on drugs
hernan needs to be booked solo imo. this whole thing of him and warren is just a marketing ploy

Yeah it really seems like he doesn't give a shit when he plays..He really killed the vibe for the most part when he was on. I hope we get a nice 8 hr solo set from Hernan soon!!

Facebook page

Old Post Jul-07-2014 20:05 
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

Gonna have to 2nd what Ay Star said. Came in to see if this was any different than NYC where NW completely destroyed the vibe, and sad to see it wasnt.. Just give Hernan the solo slot

Old Post Jul-07-2014 20:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : Hernan Cattaneo B2B Nick Warren @ Stereo
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #4 Ilya Malyuev - Baltic Sessions 010 03-18-07 Part 1 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNick Base - You [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread