Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

hey it was well worth it arturo

Old Post Jul-07-2004 18:07  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TheVrk
hey it was well worth it arturo

OH yezsssssssssss

Old Post Jul-07-2004 18:08  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by arturob
OH yezsssssssssss

Old Post Jul-07-2004 18:15  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-07-2004 18:26  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

If it wasn't for alcohol I wouldn't have been on that cruise. See, I was at the Zone and they had just opened the Silver Dollar Room to serve alcohol. Well, Alex wouldn't let me up without my id, so I called my friend's house to get it. When I talked to my friend on the phone she said everyone was going on the boat...so I rushed my ass home!

BEST DECISION I MADE THIS SUMMER!!!

I had a fucking amazing time!!! So glad to see some old friends, and very glad to meet and party with more TA's. You guys all rock! Definitely made some lasting memories that day. I remember looking up at the sky and some birds flew by as a sick track was on...just beautiful, best feeling in the world. I just got shivers thinking about it again, heheheheh.

Old Post Jul-07-2004 22:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tatgirl
The Oracle

After a technical difficulty.... Armin boat cruise pics:

http://www.tohost.ca/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=54

and after party at Promise Cherry Beach-

http://www.tohost.ca/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=55

Old Post Jul-28-2004 01:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tatgirl Click here to Send tatgirl a Private Message Add tatgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

^^^^^^

Sweet pics...TA's are the funnest people!

Old Post Jul-28-2004 02:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

sweet photos

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jul-28-2004 12:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

WOOOW AMAZING PICS NAT!!!! Armin and I look super gay together But hey I finally turned out human in some pics...awwww I miss Armin - I want a boat cruise all over again *sigh*

SWEEEEEEEEET TA picture!!! I'm in the fire shades

http://www.tohost.ca/gallery/details.php?image_id=659

This one should be a wallpaper...hell Nat most of these pics should be wallpapers...especially the ones with Armin "flying"

Old Post Jul-28-2004 13:05  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

Great pics Nat!!!

I see that my eyes are open in the one I'm in...that's a success for me, lol

I want another Boat Cruise!!! The bar has now been set soooooo high...I don't think another party this year will compare!

Old Post Jul-28-2004 18:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

oh yesssss...... wikkid pix nat

Old Post Jul-28-2004 19:14  Croatia
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

did this party really only have 3 pages of reviews?

that is insane.

ps. del, this is the last one being bumped today.

Old Post Jun-28-2005 19:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackfrom J00f nov. 03' global trance grooves [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI-Ching - The Forgotten Dream [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread