Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
godspeed

kinda want

Old Post Jan-23-2019 16:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

kinda want

Hmm, me rikey.

Only skimmed the vid but I always wonder how you integrate these things seamlessly in your DAW when they have their own sequencer as a plugin. It always seemed so annoying like yo dawg, I heard.

Old Post Jan-23-2019 21:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

dunno, the only thing I look for in a synth: can I use it on the toilet?

Old Post Jan-23-2019 21:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

You want Teenage Engineering stuff if you want to make music in the loo.

Old Post Jan-24-2019 03:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

I have the po-33 reserved locally, whenever it comes in who knows. those te guys r ****s, I respect that.

Last edited by MSZ on Jan-24-2019 at 04:46

Old Post Jan-24-2019 04:40  Canada
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
I have the po-33 reserved locally, whenever it comes in who knows. those te guys r ****s, I respect that.

Bro, sweetwater and GC have them in stock, ready to ship for $80.

Old Post Jan-25-2019 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

not paying international shipping, import/brokerage and would rather support the local small store.

there is so much gear coming out thats really capturing the ethos of those old electribes, cheaper groovebox type sample-players, samplers; its great.

Last edited by MSZ on Jan-26-2019 at 02:23

Old Post Jan-25-2019 19:43  Canada
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Furry muff, especially the bit about local store. I'm really trying not to order much shit from amazon or major retailers these days. I specifically hate buying from Home Depot and try to buy in Mom and Pop hardware stores.

I'd love to be back int he groovebox mode.

Tbh, I really need to figure out of there's either a box that does waht the old Tribes used to do, and if not, then figure out how I can use my old Tribe as a hardware controller for something like battery (I know there is, I went down the rabbit hole with NRPN's once so it is doable, it was just back in the days of Battery 3 so probably have to find something else).

Old Post Jan-27-2019 20:05 
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Furry muff, especially the bit about local store. I'm really trying not to order much shit from amazon or major retailers these days. I specifically hate buying from Home Depot and try to buy in Mom and Pop hardware stores.

I'd love to be back int he groovebox mode.

Tbh, I really need to figure out of there's either a box that does waht the old Tribes used to do, and if not, then figure out how I can use my old Tribe as a hardware controller for something like battery (I know there is, I went down the rabbit hole with NRPN's once so it is doable, it was just back in the days of Battery 3 so probably have to find something else).

You'd be better off using Maschine, surely?

Old Post Jan-28-2019 12:22  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-28-2019 13:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-28-2019 13:19  Australia
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

The cutest synth module evar!

Old Post Jan-28-2019 13:26  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID - AWESOME track from Rauhofer Set [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEverything But The Girl vs Soul Vision - "Tracey In My Room" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread