Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?

well?

Old Post May-04-2012 15:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Nope.

Old Post May-04-2012 15:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Ahahaha @ srussell votes.

Old Post May-04-2012 15:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

This is better then the birthday thread you guys NEVER MADE.

Old Post May-04-2012 15:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

She has graduated from cool to groovy.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-04-2012 15:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Ahahaha @ srussell votes.

I hear rowan and the other kid called him uncy srussy now.

now i want everyone to do a quick experiment. Close your eyes and picture IGK, Take off his glasses and take off his icecream man uniform. Here he lies naked. Now put a pair of jeans on him and a t-shirt. a degree in one hand and now finally put toupe on him. does he not look like Srussel......this could be the biggest scheme in pedo history... watch out meg, watch out,.

Old Post May-04-2012 15:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

Lol we don't really talk much anymore.. I still think he's a nice guy.

Old Post May-04-2012 15:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
uncy srussy

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-04-2012 15:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
Lol we don't really talk much anymore.

ever since he sent you those dick pics?

Old Post May-04-2012 16:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

It's funny because she used to tell me how Vivid seemed weirdly jealous of the fact that she talked to me.

And now he made a thread about it.

Interesting.

Old Post May-04-2012 17:09  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

it's not as it seems. Bas started it, in that his changes resulted in me making the poll and then Megan deleted about 20 replies on her fb wall about her being in labour for 9 months or something and so when Eric & Jen said she was no longer cool, we said that there should be a poll. This is the result of that. (it sounds better in the law & order voice of ' in the tranceaddict world, coolness is dealt with by the chilloutroom people. these are their stories)

Old Post May-04-2012 17:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
It's funny because she used to tell me how Vivid seemed weirdly jealous of the fact that she talked to me.

And now he made a thread about it.

Interesting.

aww did you discuss these ta politics on skype during the night while i was out enjoying the night?

Old Post May-04-2012 17:59 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown from GERARDO BOSCARINO - KSK RADIO - 13 - JULY - 2008 min 18 [2008] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLiteron - "Vorpal Blade" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread