Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

(@ Vivid)

Old Post May-06-2012 23:34  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

and if it did happen they were probably not fit. fit girls have a little more respect for themselves then that shit at our age. fit girls at our age know (no matter how bad they are) that if they keep the good girl gig going they can land a doctor or a lawyer or at least some dude with a good job. Why would they throw away that image for 45 mins with an unattractive professional student that's bilingual?

not to diss you dude. im just speaking the truth. I have friends who are doctors, plastic surgeons, lawyers and talent agents who are super good looking, super successful, pick up all sorts of the hottest chicks i have seen, from runway models, to actresses to just plain beautiful girls and never have they once been duped into a threesome with two solid chicks. that shit doesnt happen unless we're talking about strippers railed off of coke.

Last edited by Vivid Boy on May-06-2012 at 23:43

Old Post May-06-2012 23:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
I still love you Jenny! <3

Omg adopt me!

Old Post May-06-2012 23:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

lol @ the Mussolini offensive. I might be ugly but i fuck a lot:P

Old Post May-06-2012 23:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
and if it did happen they were probably not fit. fit girls have a little more respect for themselves then that shit at our age. fit girls at our age know (no matter how bad they are) that if they keep the good girl gig going they can land a doctor or a lawyer or at least some dude with a good job. Why would they throw away that image for 45 mins with an unattractive professional student that's bilingual?

not to diss you dude. im just speaking the truth. I have friends who are doctors, plastic surgeons, lawyers and talent agents who are super good looking, super successful, pick up all sorts of the hottest chicks i have seen, from runway models, to actresses to just plain beautiful girls and never have they once been duped into a threesome with two solid chicks. that shit doesnt happen unless we're talking about strippers railed off of coke.

The first was(n't) indeed in my late teens, so your point stands.
The second was(n't) in my mid 20's, they were from abroad and didn't even live here, so it's not like they had an image to care for anyway. I never heard from them ever since. So your point doesn't really include this possibility

Old Post May-06-2012 23:44  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
lol @ the Mussolini offensive. I might be ugly but i fuck a lot:P

haha I used to fuck alot. I havent gotten laid in 3-4 weeks. turning 30 has changed my mentality a little. being the dude that gets around won't land me the type of chick im looking for...only more whorish 21 yr olds with daddy issues, whom i love to death for what they contributed to my sexual life. However just the thought of fuckin up and gettin one of these lil chicks pregnant scares the living shit out of me.

Old Post May-06-2012 23:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

And it isn't completely impossible eric...they just have to be young. at 33 i can talk a few 21 year olds into almost anything because of how retarded every woman on earth is at this age.

Old Post May-06-2012 23:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

its like our minds are one lol.

after being wifed up for so long i'm not looking for wifey anytime soon.

Old Post May-06-2012 23:48 
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
And it isn't completely impossible eric...they just have to be young. at 33 i can talk a few 21 year olds into almost anything because of how retarded every woman on earth is at this age.

I full heartedly agree but that's us because we have that alpha male personality where we want to go out and conquer. it takes a special sorta guy to even attempt sucha move.

Old Post May-06-2012 23:49 
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
its like our minds are one lol.

after being wifed up for so long i'm not looking for wifey anytime soon.

this is what it sounds like when doves cry

Old Post May-06-2012 23:50 
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
I full heartedly agree but that's us because we have that alpha male personality where we want to go out and conquer. it takes a special sorta guy to even attempt sucha move.

No it doesn't. It just takes a few bucks to flash and a lot of booze. 21 year olds are so fucking stupid i swear sometimes i feel like seeing if i can get them to eat pocket change.

Old Post May-06-2012 23:50 
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

haha you're actually quite right. mannnn i love these 21 yr olds.

"i thought you have a bf now"

" ya i do but we're taking a break until tomorrow and i need some cock today"

Old Post May-06-2012 23:53 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTransmission live Set 7-8-2003 Sydney Mp3 inside [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackElement Four - "Element Four" (Andy Gray Deep House Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread